Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now you did it, @Muse

Mage: The Awakening/The Ascension > Werewolf

Yup, I said it.

=)

I AM A HUGE WORLD OF DARKNESS FAN!

I NEED MORE CHANGELING DAMN IT.

Alright lets make it easy all sci fi genres will be dismissed. All lycans will be portrayed as they are in the underworld series. a human form and the bipedal wolf form. no subclasses or hybrids.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
i am cool with that. that's my definition of a werewolf anyway. are you still encouraging them to be more monstrous than misunderstood?

That super lycan, the one from underworld awakening, he was badass. I was rooting for him. The movie was okay except for the fact that the werewolves weren't the good guys.

So, here's a suggestion you might like. How about mixing together plots 1 and 3. Lycans were created through gene splicing for war purposes... War happened... SHTF... Now we're all in post apocalyptic hell. Lycan's being what they are, have an inherent advantage in this new messed up world? And maybe a disadvantage also? Because normal humans don't like them, for whatever reasons, so lycan's don't go about showing off their monstrous forms for no good reason. Something around those lines.

Last edited:
An obvious issue is a natural weakness. I remember from "The Strain" (admittedly, we're not doing vampires) the reasoning behind the virus being argyrophobic was silver having natural antiseptic properties, and later on it was because Ozryel had drunk the blood of an angel, which was silver in appearance. While the latter has little to do with us, I think the former might be a decent enough explanation.

Sadly, at this point I will opt out, my apologies for your time.

If you can come up with a good and original plot for a werewolf rp then sure i might join.

But if not considering werewolf and vampire roleplays are so stupidly overused i'l past.

I'm afraid I will have to postpone this RP. I can barely maintain a decent posting speed in the RPs I'm currently in due to how busy my life is. Sorry to anyone who had interest in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.