Supernatural Werewolf RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, same here! xD

I favorite the second idea over the others because I think I can incorporate an image idea I had into it. (:

I'm leaning towards 2 because I have already done a RP with a plot like that. Is no one else sick of the same old shit? I swear orginality is so rare. I want to do something different for a change.

When he says 'real lycan' he means the bipedal ones, not the shapeshifting kind. You may choose a human if you so wish; the lycans and humans will be the only dominate species at the beginning, however, he may change his mind later on in the roleplay. (:
As for your question, Yes Lycans will have shape shiffting abilities they can activate at will. Yes they will be monstrous. I do not like twilight werewolves. If you're going to make a werewolf/lycan RP at least make it badass.
Sounds a bit contradictory there don't you think?

1: The Lycans in this RP were created by gene splicing, and were designed to be used in war. They escaped and are now on the run.
I like this version since it would be more believable and could be the whole premise for a starting of the role play itself.

Just my opinions, be they what they be.

@Krnon I'm the GM, I get the final say. Pink is only trying to help but questions should only be answered by me.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
thank you! more peeps for plot 1
I did not type such for you, I looked at the options laid out before us and deduced such from a logical point of view, as the other options would need a back story and a reason as to why they were not already destroyed or at war with previous to that event.

Which brings me to another point, is this current day, or is it sometime in the past? You stated about the US, but not which time period.

I did not type such for you, I looked at the options laid out before us and deduced such from a logical point of view, as the other options would need a back story and a reason as to why they were not already destroyed or at war with previous to that event.
Slow your roll man. You are free to state your opinions, but you can do so without being a smartass.

Reactions: Alexa Ray and Krnon
I'm undecided on the plot for the moment, however I think I will leave it to a group vote. Since I feel dead and exhausted I won't go into much detail.
1: The Lycans in this RP were created by gene splicing, and were designed to be used in war. They escaped and are now on the run.
2: This idea is similar to the first, however the Lycans become so by a form of terrorist attack. A portion of the US becomes infected and a city wide quarantine take effect. The goal of this plot is to simply either fight back, survive, or flee the city.
3: This RP will more or less take place after plot #2. War eventually erupts between the quarantine Lycans and the US government. The economy crashes, the government collapses, and total anarchy rules the states. Cities become abandoned, humans turn on each other waging war, and the Lycans retreat into the more uninhabited regions of the US. The Lycans create a life for themselves away from human kind. Eventually however the humans began to organize and rebuild, yet it is not an easy task. The threat in another war between the Lycans and what humans remain is still a possibility.
These are my ideas, they may not be glamorous but like I said I've been ran ragged these past few days and have not put a lot of thought into it. Let me now if anyone has questions or ideas of their own.

Personally? I think that all three together are great, less individual ideas and more stages of the same plot. Maybe what you intended, maybe not. Gene splicing creates lycanthropy, terrorists (whoever you decide they are) infect <insert city name here>, virus spreads, war breaks out, mass hysteria, mini apocalypse, blah blah blargh. Anything?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Do you know what would be a very original lycan setting, more original than the currently listed ideas? Aliens. Lycans are aliens from a different galaxy. Their home world was destroyed by another type of alien species long ago. A few lycans managed to escape to earth when man was still in its primitive state.... Now in the present, most lycans have forgotten their heritage, and the aliens that destroyed the lycan world have found earth...

Last edited:
well, it'd fly better than the teenage mutant ninja turtles being aliens

Do you know what would be a very unoriginal lycan setting, more unoriginal than the currently listed ideas? Aliens. Lycans are aliens from a different galaxy. Their home world was destroyed by another type of alien species long ago. A few lycans managed to escape to earth when man was still in its primitive state.... Now in the present, most lycans have forgotten their heritage, and the aliens that destroyed the lycan world have found earth...

In a Sci Fi setting, sure I would buy into that. I'm shooting for a modern post apocalyptic theme here. If you can't accept that, then this RP isn't for you.

I confused original with unoriginal. Np. Just trying to help.

I confused original with unoriginal. Np. Just trying to help.
No, I have to admit that I have never seen that in a werewolf/lycan RP. Sci Fi is just not my cup of tea.

Speaking for myself, I've never done a sci-fi roleplay. Lost in Space (1998) is my favorite sci-fi movie, however, but I must confess that it might be partly due to Lacey Chabert. As a child, I had a huge crush on her.

Science fiction is my favorite subject after realistic, of which I would not be against. I would love to help make this science fiction!

And I'm not very good at scifi roleplaying. I want to make it realistic like @Sammael9216 wants to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask me, in current popular culture, sci-fi is basically fantasy with lasers. Just curious, has anyone here heard of White Wolf Games Werewolf: The Apocalypse? It's a sort of a realistic approach to werewolves, except they can assume multiple forms:
  • Homid: is the human form, completely indistinguishable from other humans in most cases.
  • Glabro: is the "near-human" form, one that is described as resembling a prehistoric human, although slightly taller than their human form.
  • Crinos: is the monstrous form resembling a traditional werewolf, usually growing to nine feet tall and made of pure muscle. This form is what most Garou (Werewolves) prefer to fight in.
  • Hispo: is a massive dire wolf-like form, usually preferred by Lupus Garou for fighting. (A Lupus Garou is a werewolf that is born as a wolf. Consequently, they only live as long as wolves do. Lupus Garou also have a homid and glabro form, but they seldom see the need to assume them and because they generally find these forms uncomfortable.)
  • Lupus: is the wolf form, granting certain abilities that stem from the wolf's greater senses than that of humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.