Sheridan

TheShapeShifter
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, and I want to try Furry but the other website I usually use doesn't have anyone interested in it.
Hey there! :downcat: I am new to this website but not new to roleplaying. I filled out my roleplay Resume and I already have a plot and town in my head.

Basically I want to be the human girl and I want you to play a guy. However your guy will be a Supernatural creature. I also want it to be a mature role play

You have several choices and I will give you a bit of info on each.

Werewolf:
If you choose to be a werewolf here are some things to know
~The only way to kill a werewolf is to cut off it's head.
~Werewolves are naturally dominant.
~If a werewolf is not killed it can live forever.
~To turn a human into a werewolf one has to be bitten on their shoulder by a werewolf in it's wolfish form. Then a toxin will go into the human's body and start changing things. The transformation is excruciating and has been known to hurt so much that the person would have a heart attack and die. Though while vampires can turn people without their permission werewolves cannot,if a werewolf bites a human without the human wanting to become a werewolf they would go through all the pain that a willing one would but they would not become a werewolf.
~Other wounds *like a knife to the chest* still hurt like hell and a bullet to the head will heal after about a day but it will knock the werewolf out until it does heal. They can also regrow anything that was severed.
~Werewolves can change whenever they want into their werewolf form.
~Though they can change whenever they want they do lose control on the full moon. This results in them acting on base urges,like sex,with someone that they have feelings for or find attractive. So most decent werewolves chain themselves up on the full moon so they don't try to get intimate with someone they care about without their permission.
~As you may have noticed,werewolves are bigger in their wolfish form. They're bigger everywhere.
~Unlike what most people are saying these days werewolves still transform into humanoid wolves,like this.
werewolf.gif

Vampire:
If you choose to be a vampire here are some things to know.
~The only way to kill a vampire is to cut off it's head.
~Vampires are naturally dominant.
~Vampires can live forever if they are not killed.
~In order to make a vampire what you need to do is find a physically healthy person and drain their blood until they pass out. Then pour at least a cups worth of vampire blood down their throat and wait for their heart to stop,the vampire blood will kill them but in a matter of hours they will wake up again as a vampire. But I must warn you,it is not always successful,sometimes the body refuses the blood and the person just dies and doesn't wake up.
~Other wounds *like a knife to the chest* still hurt like hell and a bullet to the head will heal after about a day but it will knock the vampire out until it does heal. They can also regrow anything that was severed.
~Vampires have the ability to go into something called a blood rage when they either haven't eaten in a week or when they go through extreme anger. The blood rage is where a vampire's instincts take over and push the consciousness back to the back of the mind. A vampire's eyes turn red and their fangs come out,getting twice their normal length. A vampire also gets twice as strong and twice as fast. The blood rage is an emergency survival mode and when it ends the vampire passes out for at least half a day. But the only way to end it is knocking them out or they drink enough blood to satisfy their vampire instincts,and that is three peoples worth of blood.
~Vampire bites are actually really pleasurable and many people would be payed to be bitten by a vampire.
~Vampires have normal human teeth but if you lift up a vampire's upper lip or lower one's bottom lip you will notice small slits all along the gums. That's where their fangs are. They come out like this.
tumblr_m2nwv1RhSq1qf0752.gif

Demon:
If you want to be a demon here are some things to know
~Demons are the strongest of the three species.
~Demons are naturally dominant.
~Like the other two,demons are immortal only way to kill one is cutting off it's head.
~Other wounds *like a knife to the chest* still hurt like hell and a bullet to the head will heal after about a day but it will knock the demon out until it does heal. They can also regrow anything that was severed.
~Demons have large and smooth shell colored horns that start at their temples and curve back over their head like a rams horns. Though demon horns don't always stay like that. If you see a demon with black horns that are straight and pointing back that means that demon is aroused. Yep. The horns are very sensitive and there are even 'horn jobs'. Also,I've heard a saying. 'When you're in bed with a demon,don't take the demon by the horns unless you're in for one hell of a ride' It means if you grab a demon's horns in bed,he is going to lose control,big time. In a good way!
~When a demon loses control,he gets stronger,bigger,and his skin turns redish. Not to mention his horns turn black and go straight.

If you want this to be a mature story, you should have one of the admin move it into the correct Mature section. Otherwise you might get someone from the wrong age group expressing interest.

Best of luck to you!

Lol sorry XD I just joined this place today. I'm still learning my way around.

Not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.