Supernatural RP (The TV Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

razorrabbit

Original poster
Hello everyone I'm looking for someone interested in rping Supernatural with me. I'm at the end of season 10 at the moment.

Couple little things I'd like to make clear first before I put up my info.

Limits: Aside from the basic ones like bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia and what not a big hard NO I have is gore involving the eyes.

Length: I'm not picky on length at all aside from just avoid one liners as best you can please. As long as we both have fun and put effort on both sides I'm not going to rag on the length of the replies.

Style: I tend to rp third person in a paragraph/story style. I've tried script styles before but I just can't get into them.

Extra: I know some people are not comfortable doing same sex pairings, would like to mention that I am fine with it and also fine with not doing love interests at all if you rather (I kind of prefer them a little bit cause I find it fun but it's not a deal breaker for me) I'd also prefer if we were to mix OCs with canons but I may change my mind with some convincing but I usually rp with a mix of ocs and canons , it's just what I've become used to is all.

Alright here is my character information, if you have an questions or suggestions don't hesitate to tell me.
Supernatural OC Faith

Hope y'all have a wonderful day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.