Supernatural Raiders

Alright. One problem with the end of your bio. Or perhaps it could stay depending on the answers for this question: Who would like it that at the very beginning of the thread, everyone is already grouped in the mansion for a group interview. Say, to meet each other, find out each other's powers, and were all found by Richard in some way.
Sounds alright to me, it'd give everyone a chance to get to know each other.

Sounds good to me too, great to start off with some character interaction.

Elli Brownstene

sad-anime-gal.jpg

Supernatural Powers: Although appearing frail and a smart girl, she enters a state in combat. One in which thinks on her feet. She becomes a well-experienced fighter during combat, as though she never believed she was capable of doing. To her, everything is automatic, but what leads to these battle capabilities are her own reflexes that she never imagined having.

Weapons: A hand gun.

Appearance: Appearing weak with a curvy and beautiful body, she stands at 5'6. Pale skin, and flowing, silky, wavy, silver hair.

Bio: Growing up, she was perfectly fine, living as a normal little girl, having fun in her elementary days, working hard to keep up in school. But once her father died, she entered a state of depression for several weeks. Her mother remarried not too long after, having a baby boy, yet the man was greedy, rich, and abusive. She didn't divorce him due to the financial crisis they would enter due to that, thus, they went on to please him. Her mother put Elli in a boarding school secretly, but once her step-father was aware of it, he was about to beat up his wife, Elli's mother. Once Elli saw the rotation in his hip, the lift of his arm, the clenched fist, she stood up and grabbed his fist. She let go, speechless, yet another punch that was thrown, Elli dodged them easily, until she threw a punch of her own, knocking the wind out of him, the blood spewing from his mouth to Elli's cheek. She stopped. Before realizing what she had done she took a few steps back, not realizing her own strength and ran. She ran fast, very fast, as far as she could go. And once she got far away from her home, she ran into Richard Henry, a telepathic supernatural being just like herself. This is when she grew up with him, at age 15. Then, upon aging to 19, they figured out her mutation, and Richard helped her train these new abilities, to both live with, and become of use. That is when they came to the realization that there were more out there like them, and now, they recruit.

Additional information: Kind, nonchalant.

RICHARD HENRY -
Jacques.png

ghost_girl_by_chu00master-d4fvvsc.jpg

Image of Naia.

Fixed it. :)

Or at least I think...

I apologize if this was obvious, but can we post in the RP thread? I have a hunch about the 'closed' meaning no one else can join now, but I just wanted to sure.

Whoa, what, did the IC thread already go up? I didn't even notice. You gotta link to these things... ._.

So...I take it we can post there, then?

I should hope so, otherwise it would be pretty weird for him to have put it up already haha

Oh and anyone who cares to see I shall put a link to a picture of my character in my Character Sheet.

Thanks for fixing the picture of Naia, but I had no idea the threat was already up!
The link is a life saver! :3

Yeah! Sorry! The thread is officially up, thanks for posting the link btw. I didn't have time to post the link, I lost internet RIGHT after I posted it. I only now have it again. I'm vacationing in Michigan and the internet here sucks, should be back soon!

No problem! Hopefully your internet works enough to post every couple days haha

Oh! I'm leaving in tomorrow. Should be back to my regular schedule on sunday :)

Awesome, can't wait to see where this RP goes

We're missing a person. But I guess I'll have to start with out her. :\