Supernatural (not the show!) partner needed! m or f always open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skylar Hart

Original poster
Hi there! I'm not too specific in my partner hunt, I'm just searching for a supernatural being to roleplay with! As long as you don't give ms one liners and wouldnt mind trying to be friends outside of roleplay, we should do fine! I'm willing to play female or male (WARNING: All my males seem to get super emotional in time). I'm comfortable with being a vampire, elf, fae or shape shifter. Anything else? Ask me! I'll probably try it if you ask. I don't mind your characters gender orrrace So ask away! Thanks~

Hi there! I'm not too specific in my partner hunt, I'm just searching for a supernatural being to roleplay with! As long as you don't give ms one liners and wouldnt mind trying to be friends outside of roleplay, we should do fine! I'm willing to play female or male (WARNING: All my males seem to get super emotional in time). I'm comfortable with being a vampire, elf, fae or shape shifter. Anything else? Ask me! I'll probably try it if you ask. I don't mind your characters gender orrrace So ask away! Thanks~
I'd be willing to do an RP with you. I have a semi idea in progress...and ye. I'm bad with introductions to posts, so that's a bit of a thing. Not in RP posts, I mean. Like forum posts, such as this one. Anyway, before I get to ramblesville, RP, idea, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.