Supernatural Mystery (Suggestions and Recruiters Welcome)

Do Pregnancy and Detective Work make a good mix?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
I don't know why, but the latest genre of roleplay to cross my mind is a Supernatural Mystery Roleplay. You know, Shady Towns, Haunted Mansions, Haunted Houses, anything else you'd like to throw in there. Maybe a Silent Hill-style Vibe would make things a bit nicer for me.

Character I will be using is in the Link Below.

My Character

Don't Judge me!

Then I am also just going to leave this meme here for you Anime Lovers out there ^^
pregnant_anime_by_shilohtheblueflame-d50ya5t.jpg

Sounds interesting. I've been itching for a good mystery lately. :3

Also, anime fan right here. Never really thought about it, but pregnancy and detective work make an interesting mix, to say the least.

So, did you have anything particular in mind yet? Also, just checking, but

Sounds interesting. I've been itching for a good mystery lately. :3
Also, anime fan right here. Never really thought about it, but pregnancy and detective work make an interesting mix, to say the least.
So, did you have anything particular in mind yet? Also, just checking, but
Well, nothing in particular. I already know legitimately that pregnancy won't work with legitimate police work, so that's out of the question. Why, do you have anything in mind?

Well, to be honest, I don't have anything in particular either. -.- Though, considering you said supernatural mystery, I think it wouldn't really involve legitimate police work in the first place.

Hmm... I rather like the idea of something Silent Hill-esque. Silent Hill had a really nice feeling of suspense to it. The big question at the moment is the setting; I can't really think of anything in particular, but perhaps it would be a place spoken of in rumor to be cursed/haunted/etc. Out of curiosity, the characters head there to investigate? Just throwing ideas out there.

Also, question: is this a group RP? If so, how many people are you thinking of letting in?

Well, I don't want it to be overcrowded, but at the same time, I don't want it to be empty. I'm willing to let in...Four to six?

That sounds like a good number, yeah.

Hm... this just popped into my head randomly, but what about this: a deserted airport. Our characters are there, waiting to get on a flight, when suddenly everyone in the airport disappears, and they can't get out. (All entrances, exits, etc. would be locked or barricaded I imagine. And the windows would suddenly become invincible) Now they have to figure out what the heck is going on, but maybe they're not the only ones in there.

That sounds like an interesting idea. Gives off that Silent Hill vibe. The Setting seems interesting too. Though everyone can't just disappear into thin air while the Main Characters are watching. Unless they all enter the bathroom then exit to find that the entire airport is empty. Unless you have another viable explanation.

Ooh, that was fast. xD

Glad you like it. Well, as for everyone disappearing, maybe anyone who was asleep at the time of the disappearance remains? I guess we could've all been napping at the time, lol.

Also, do you have any ideas for what really is going on? Or we just winging it, getting closer to a conclusion as we investigate?

Status
Not open for further replies.