Supernatural Fandom RP Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garp

Hey guys. So I'm really itching to do a Supernatural based roleplay. I'm not caught up, have not watched the latest season (and can't until it's on Netflix next month), but I'm fine with anything up to that point. I'd like to play Dean as my main character and think it would be fun to bring in other canon characters as we go. You can play whoever you want, either canon or oc. I don't have any kind of a plot right now. We could either plot something out, or we could just start with something general and see where it goes. Also, if you prefer, I can genderbend Dean to a girl version (she will be gay).

As a disclaimer I would like to mention that my life has been a little bit rocky lately. The last time I tried to roleplay it was for just a hot second before life got in the way and I left the site again. Things have settled down now though and I don't foresee any trouble and I should post at least every other day, if not every day. If I'm going to be gone for longer than a week I'll do my best to warn you before it happens.

As far as rules I just ask that you have good grammar and spelling, and that your paragraph(s) have a nice flow to them. I consider myself an advanced writer and would like to thread with someone who knows how to write and has their own voice and tone developed, etc (vs someone who writes fiction like they're writing an essay for school). I'll check out any samples you have and let you know what's up; most people on Iwaku tend to be on my level, so it probably won't be a problem. (I feel like this sounds pretentious and I don't mean it to be, I just want to let you know what's up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.