Supernatural Fandom Plots (M/F)

Pretty Purple Things

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello fellow Roleplayers of Iwaku!

I have been once again watching the Supernatural series and find myself craving to write some roleplays based upon the fandom.

First and foremost, let's go over my Partner Expectations & Roleplay Preferences:
  • Please be active.
  • Be courteous.
  • I ask that posting length be at least 100 words minimum.
  • I am ditch friendly.
  • I only write M/F gender-paired romances.
  • Like the show, I am perfectly fine with including dark and gritty and bloody content.
  • Sexual content MUST be kept at the PG level during roleplay. Fade-To-Black ONLY.
  • I ask that third person be used during roleplay; first is uncomfortable for me.
  • For character images / face claims, I prefer them to be digital style and NOT real-life-famous-people.
  • Like the show, there WILL be physical and mental torture involved in each of my plot ideas.
  • I am AU friendly and enjoy both Original and Canon Characters being involved.
  • I am NOT good at doubling, so please don't ask me to.
  • My only hard no is limb / body part removal.
  • Absolutely NO God-Modding / controlling my characters without my permission.
PLOTS

1. Vampire / Human:
A high schooler is a blood slave to a powerful and cruel vampire, who enjoys seeing and smelling their blood first before consuming it, physically torturing them before drinking their blood. They befriend a fellow high school student who knows nothing of the Supernatural world that exists. One night, their new friend follows her home, seeing the vampires feeding from her and the torture they enjoy inflicting upon her.

2. Good Witch / Evil Witch:
Using only White Magic, the Good Witch uses powerful crystals to collect Evil Demons and Ghosts before using another spell to destroy the Crystal and the Demon / Ghost inside. But an Evil Witch who uses Black Magic wants to cause chaos and destruction and will do practically anything to prevent the Good Witch from using her White Magic.

3. Demon / Human:
A young woman goes missing off the streets, taken by a Demon. A Demon who feeds off inflicting physical pain upon his victim by kissing her, feeding off the essence of the physical pain they inflict. Her cries of pain reach Castiel, who sends Sam and Dean to try and rescue her from the Demon.

---

Looking forward to roleplaying!

Yours,
Crochet Lady.