Supernatural Camp

"Hm?" Yuro questioned. "What do you mean?" He asked. I mean he was a demon.

Last edited by a moderator:
"yeah, sorry, just a.. shock, I guess.." Hikaru mumbled and blushed

http://www.hi-wallpapers.com/uploads/image/201301/05/1357323971.jpg

Iris could not believe it. She had actually seemed to miss a whole day! She'd only missed one bus...and got off the wrong stop. Luckily, she was aware of her surroundings. She wasn't hurt. Tired, sure, hungry, certainly, thirsty, you wouldn't believe, but not hurt. She sighed in absolute relief, her werewolf instincts coming over her in her excitement. "Finally," she murmured to herself. She edged inside. There was a bus just driving away. Two people talking under the moonlight. "Umm...hi. I'm sorry I'm late but...am I in the right place?" Iris decided the direct approach was best. She smiled gently. The girl seemed a year or so older than her. "This is camp, right?" If it's not I'm going to scream, she finished in her head.

Yuro looked down, blushing slightly. He stumbled towards his bed, tripped over a boot scattered on the floor and almost went flying. But he caught himself just in time and dropped onto his bed.

Sky looked up at the shadowed figure.
"This is a camp, depends which one you're looking for." She said smirking. "I'm Sky. You seem slightly angry." Sky chuckled walking over so her eyes met with the shadow.

Hikaru grinned and bent down over the bunk and laughed, upside down, his auburn hair hanging down.

"Supernatural training camp...I got on the wrong bus and ended up having to get here myself. I'm Iris, by the way," she replied, making eye contact. Sky's eyes reminded her of ice. Hopefully, she wasn't as cold as her face said she was. "I'm not deliberately trying to be angry. I just get snappy when I'm tired." It was taking a lot of willpower for Iris not to scream in Sky's face Of course I'm angry, the bus is so stupid!

"You didn't see anything." Yuro said burying his head under his surprisingly soft pillow.

Sky smiled innocently, "Welcome to supernatural camp. The real training doesn't start till tomorrow anyway." She chuckled. "No one has even met this years owner yet." Sky soon realised that she was quite close to the girl but she didn't move. Her wings trailed behind her and twitched as the temperature was starting to drop.

Hikaru jumped down and knelt on the floor next to Yuro's bed. "Yes, I did.." he said and laughed.

"Oh...still, I'm sorry I'm late," Iris glanced around in confusion for a few moments. Why was it getting colder? She hated the dark. Weird things happened. That was why she was at the camp; her family believed she wasn't a true werewolf if she was afraid of the night. Her attention moved quickly, constantly distracted. It went from the wings on Sky's back, to the cabins behind, the male, and down at her feet. "It's very dark," she said, not sure how to be polite if there wasn't much to say. She was tall for her age, and was only a few centimetres smaller than Sky.

{gonna switch back to Asteria for a minute}

"Hey, Iris! I'm Asteria, nice to meet you!" her eyes glowed red and she squinted, trying to hide her inner vampire

Yuro pulled his head up, "No. You. Didn't." He muttered. Sitting crossed-legged on his bed. "You don't have any proof even if I did. So you can't prove anything."

The man that Sky was talking to must have eventually walked away because she couldn't see him.
"Are you okay?" Sky said biting her lip for a short second. "Wait you're Iris. I think you're sharing a dorm with me. Shall we go inside?" She asked smiling.

"Hi," Iris replied to Asteria, wondering where she'd appeared from, and trying to mask her fear. Darkness was a stupid fear for a werewolf. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" She turned to Sky. At least she wouldn't have to sleep in a dorm alone. "Inside sounds good." She was taking in her surroundings, doing a mental map for future reference.

"Intresting...that's not what I thought." Sky muttered hopefully out of earshot.
"Oh nothing, you just seemed a bit tense that's all." She lied. Being a dark angel she can sense what emotions other people are feeling. Sky led the way into her dorm that she was now sharing with Iris.

"If I'm honest I am slightly nervous," she murmured, embarrassed. It was clear privacy of emotions was not going to work here. Maybe that was a good thing. "It's my first time away from home," she admitted. Though I actually don't mind that. She followed Sky into the dorm. She stood at the doorway. The light was on. She liked that. "Which one do you want?" she asked, referring to the bunk beds.

Sky thought for a second. "I actually don't mind, you pick." She said yawning and kneeling down to her bags to make a start on unpacking. Sky was thinking on what Iris said before, you could stay at supernatural camp forever if you wanted too. And it wasn't your decision to go home or not. She shrugged the thought off.

"Mind if I take bottom bunk?" she asked, putting her own bag on the floor. She'd only brought one, a dark green backpack she'd got for her birthday. It contained clothes, things like a toothbrush, toothpaste, a hairbrush, shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, and a towel. At the very top was a piece of purple cloth, wrapped around a dagger. The dagger had been in her family for generations, and her mother had insisted on her taking it. "What do we actually do here?" she asked. Her parents had been pretty vague.

"It's..complicated." Sky sighed. She was just a trainer and not the top either, the owner of the camp was the one who had the answer to many questions she had been asked. Sky took her phone out avoiding anything more on the subject. Her wings slowly disappearing. She shut off the main light but kept the desk lamp on. Climbing on the top bunk she hung upside down from the side. "So, I want to know everything about you." She said gesturing with her hands with a grin.

Iris was disappointed that there wasn't a simple explanation to what she'd be doing. She climbed into bed, only taking off her shoes, deciding she was too tired for pyjamas and therefore they could wait. Then, Sky turned the light off. She bit her lip. It wasn't properly dark, and she could see from the desk lamp, but she still felt anxious. But as her roommate got into bed, Iris said nothing. "What do you mean?" All about me. That sounds like an assignment I was given when I was little.

"Well, I will be spending a lot of time with you. And I need to know that I can trust you because you'll be my partner in training. I just wanted to know a bit about you that's all." Sky said instantly defensive. "Sorry if I was too forward or something." She bit her lip and quickly changed into just a hoodie and some shorts putting her clothes on the end of her bed.

"No, it's okay. Well, I'm a werewolf, and I live with my parents and my grandma and granddad. And I fight short distance," Iris decided that was a good way to start. She didn't really like it to be completely about her. She preferred to hear what others had to say rather than the other way around.