Supernatural Camp

"It's okay.." Hikaru whispered "I don't mind," he took a look himself at the weapons. He selected a long, silver curved blade. It boasted a pure-emerald handle. "Yoru, look at this! Is it meant to be here? It looks pretty special.."

Yoru examined the sword. "Um...you could ask Sky. Or just claim it now." He chuckled nervously still a bit shy. He messed with the sleeves on his hoodie whilst staring at the floor. Then returned eye contact with Hikaru.

"I'll just take it. Not my fault if it's something special. It was in the cabinet, so I can't be blamed." Hikaru grinned at his friend, "You don't have to be nervous or shy. I don't bite." he said and laughed.

"Depends what supernatural you are." He said taking a step back and giving a strange look. "So what s-supernatural are you?" Yuro stutted, he mentally kicked himself for it. He wasn't shy when he talked to himself. Well he obviously wouldn't be but he isn't normally shy or nervous when he talked to other people. Why was it just him?

"I'm a shapeshifter. What about you?"

"I'm a demon." Yuro smiled mischievously. "So where's your cabin?" He asked picking up the dangerous gun, then continued holding it with one hand.

"Uh.. next to yours, I think." Hikaru, suddenly shy, followed Yuro. He tried to take his thoughts off of the reckless-yet-nervous boy. He blushed as his mind kept turning back the Yuro.

"Yuro, I'm-" he paused, flushed red and shook his head. "It doesn't matter.."

Yuro turned round slightly but continued walking.
"Okay. You sure you don't want to tell me?" He asked happily a smirk playing on his face. He looked down shifting his brightly coloured hair our of his eyes. There cabins were at almost the end of the camp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think we should do a tour of each cabin and the room's which are inside. Just so everyone can get used to the rooms because you guys haven't been here long." Sky announced. She was stood in front of Yuro and Hikaru.

He moved a bit away from Sky so he could talk to Yuro. "Uh.. I-I know we've only just met b-but.. I really like you.. like y'know, really like you." Hikaru blushed and let his auburn hair swing into his eyes. He hung his head and wandered back to Sky. "Okay, Sky."

Yuro was slightly speechless. He blushed but kept his head down. His eyes didn't move from his shoes even when Sky had finished talking. Yuro had trouble trusting people and he always thinks everyone hates him and want to do the worst thing possible for his life. So he couldn't really place his feelings anywhere just yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The roomate sheet is on the bulletin so go check that out. There are 5 rooms in each cabin and two people room in each." Sky smiled finishing.

"Yuro, which room are you in? I think we're in the same room.." Hikaru kept his face blank. He wished he hadn't told Yuro the truth.

Yuro shrugged keeping his head down.
"Um..I'm g-going to check the b-board thing. Y-yeah. T-that." He muttered darting past Hikaru with his head ducked down. Basically just an excuse to leave. He really wasn't trying to be mean but he just had small trust issues. Actually quite big trust issues.
He looked at the rooming sheet and mentally sighed. It was true that he was sharing a room with Hikaru. Let's see how that turns out.

"Look, I'm sorry I can't change the way I feel. Well, if you don't like me back, then okay, I get it. That won't stop me having a..c-crush on you. I can't help it, Yuro." Hikaru went to dump his bags in their room. "Well.. which bed do you want?" he asked quietly.

"You pick." He replied simply leaning against the door. Yuro ran his fingers through his hair trying not to stare at Hikaru instead he again just watched his feet. Deciding to pull out his phone to distract him even more. He didn't want to have 'a go' at him because he is a demon and gets frustrated at extremely simple things.

Hikaru shrugged "Okay then," and he jumped up to the top bunk. He sat facing the wall, and sighed.

Yuro laid on his bed. "What time is it?" He groaned sleepily. He had already noticed that outside was growing dark quickly. A siren went of declaring that everyone should be in there dorm rooms and try and get some sleep.

(Of course. Have you read through so you understand what's going on?)

(Reply once you've caught up.)

Last edited by a moderator: