Supernatural Camp

Sky inspected the small group close by her. She couldn't lie that she was feeling left out and it was clear many of the newcomers were already showing feelings for other people, she sighed but soon shook it off taken an abandoned but beautiful piece of artwork that withheld a well crafted bow, alongside it were some stray arrows just as beautiful. Sky took them in her hand and wound her signature piece of ruby red ribbon just below the head of the arrow. She continued doing this on each arrow and then returned the alluring weapon over her back. Sky trudged through the dry but sticky mud on the forest bed. She finally came across a log and perched on one end. Sky realised she was nearby the tree Rikyo had cut, she examined the clean cut and finished with an impressed look. Although she was a trainer she was still being trained and she was also not the one who owned the camp. She liked people to think of her as any other supernatural. But that didn't really happen often.

"Sky!" she rushed up to the taller girl, breathlessly. "Hi!" Asteria's eyes had turned back to their usual ocean-blue colour.

"Oh hi." Sky looked up from her shoes.
"Where did Rikyo go?" She asked curiously whilst messing with a simple friendship bracelet tied round her wrist.

"Erm.." she looked behind her and scanned the trees. She sniffed the air. Being a vampire, her sense of smell was pretty extraordinary. "Er.. he's with Violet, I think.." she looked down in dismay and scuffed her shoes over the dirt.

Violet destroyed every happy moment she had in her mind, her heart blackened and she realised that she couldn't trust anyone.
Heartbroken, she stormed back into camp and sat down by herself.

Sky shrugged. She wasn't really interested in boys that way at least not yet. She just likes them as friends for now.
"Don't look so down. It's lunch." She smiled. That girl loved her food.

"Okay." she walks off with Sky and sees Violet in the distance. Asteria's eyes blazed red with angern

Rikyo rubbed his head. Something had hit him hard and he looked around. He was still in the woods. I better make it back to camp.

Sky found some tension between Violet and Asteria. But she remained quiet observing there actions. Her feet soon made contact with the extremely familiar paths of the camp.

"Rikyo?" Asteria stopped in her tracks. "Are you okay?" a look of horror passed her face as she saw blood trickling down the left side of his face.

"Erm..." Asteria furrowed her eyebrows. She wandered over to the campfire and picked up a bottle of water.

Fuming with anger, Violet stared at Rikyo

Sky scanned Rikyo for any signs of what might have happened. She walked up to him her eyes darting at the fatal injury.
"What do you remember?" She asked her voice not reflecting how she felt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoru was finally convinced to leave his cabin. "I don't even want to be a 'better' supernatural." He said dramatically making hand gestures. "This place is a piece of shit. I don't even know why my parents sent me here." He declared. Yoru rolled his eyes and sat on a log around the campfire. He thought he would keep his opinion to himself but he couldn't. He sighed, guessing he has to not say anything else now.Hopefully no one heard him anyway. url.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
{new character time, whooop! I'll be doing this character in green. I'll still write about Asteria though}

Hikaru heard a deep voice and found the speaker, a tall blue-haired boy. "Er.. are you okay?"

Yoru jumped slightly, he looked round at the boy stood next to him who must have obviously asked the question. He laid the charm on like usual.
"Oh yeah I'm fine." He said smiling cheekily. "I'm Yoru. And you are?" He asked extending his hand out.

"Hikaru." he took Yoru's hand and shook it firmly. "Shall we go get a weapon?" Hikaru grinned.

Violet glanced at the new boy called Hikaru. He was cute. Really cute. No thought violet, im not falling for boys again. She made way as Asteria led him towards the weapons cabinet.

"Do we have to?" Yoru groaned forcing himself upwards. Once he was stood vertically he grinned and messed up his hair.

"Duh, it's fun! WEAPONS!!" Hikaru went over to the cabinet.

Yoru chuckled and followed him over to the cabinet. His yaw dropped.
"No way..." He started saying in awe. His eyes lit up.
"That is a...a-a DSR-Precision DSR 50 sniper rifle!" He whispered stuttering. "It's the most powerful and dangerous gun in the world!" Yoru attempted to keep back his excitement but he cluched onto Hikaru's arm, but soon realised what he was doing and let go shyly.