Supernatural Camp

"We'll see..." She murmured smirking. "Don't get to comfortable, especially with the boy you were flirting with." Sky grinned. "By the way my full name is Shizuka Arita, but Sky is way easier to say." She laughed.

"I wasn't flirting.." she ducked her head and let her hair hang across her face. "But anyway, that's a nice name"

"Thanks." She smiled. "I really hope people don't think I'm mean or super strict. It's just a job." Shizuka murmured.

"You're not strict! You seem really nice!"

"Thanks, maybe we can be friends." She smiled slightly.

{Hi I'm Aleesha}

"Hi Sky, i'm Violet!" a girl with electric blue hair smiled

Sky was surprised by the sudden energy and outburst of the girl. "Oh..Hi." She replied uncertain.

Asteria suddenly shot off into the distance. Her usually-blue eyes glowed bright red and her skin seemed paler than ever. She felt her hair stream behind her as she sprinted silently towards a roe deer grazing in the ferns. She pulled her bow out, shadowed behind the tree, and shot the deer with a single arrow and it fell down to the ground with a satisfying thump. Asteria turned around and looked at Sky.. "Erm.." she blushed.

{I actually really like deers but it's supernatural camp so yeah..}

Sky's long, black wings laid behind here. They were not always out but she had to catch up to this out of control supernatural. A dusty halo shone around her head as she rose slightly off the ground. She floated over towards the deer and pulled the single arrow from it's now limp body. "You were hungry? I'm guessing..." Sky murmured smirking. Her scuffed-up boots made contact with the floor as she walked over her wings trailing behind her on the leaf scattered floor.

anime-dark-of-angel-ebv11.jpg

"Um... yeah... by the way, your wings are nice.." she reached out with her hand and touched one "It's so soft!"

asteriaaaaa.jpg

A girl with flowing blue hair gripped her axe and threw it with all her strength at a nearby tree. It stayed there and made a huge dent. She smirked proudly at Sky.

"That was pretty good." Asteria nodded in approval. "But I can do better." she took the axe from the girl and hurled it at a far-away tree. It tumbled down with a crash. Asteria raised an eyebrow at the taller girl. "Nice to meet you, Violet.."

Sky smirked silently at the very competitive supernaturals that surrounded her.
"Interesting." She smiled, not wanting to prove herself but she was going to do so anyway. Picking up two nearby axes she hurled one into a tree quite far away causing it to topple over and threw another one into the sky making the axe land ontop of one of the furthest away trees. "Anyway, keep practising." Sky smirked trying to hold back a laugh. Sky was the same age as many of the supernaturals maybe even younger so surprised some of the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
The smile melted off Violet's face, as she watched Asteria being applauded by Rikyo. "Get lost freak!" Violet said digusted at Asteria. She winked at Rikyo as she ran off into the woods. Asteria, clutching her bow and arrow ran after her into the woods after Violet.

Rikyo picked up a katana and unsheathed it. He began taking his time inspecting the blade to where it was true craftsmanship or some shoddy blade. After inspecting the blade and finding no flaws he walked in front of the girls to test it out to see if would hold to his strength. He swung the sword with enough force it created a wave of energy the cut the tree in half. "I think I'm keeping this." He scheathed the blade and tied off to his side.

"That was pretty impressive," Asteria said, her anger dying down. Her eyes were still flushed dark red. "Sorry about Violet.." she trailed off as she stared at Rikyo.

The wind rusted past Violet's ears, THUMP THUMP THUMP her eyes darted at something towards the sound. It was coming to the right. She ran and ran to the sound her hair flowing behind her, her reflexes sharp ready to attack at any angle. Behind her she heard the rustle of leaves & as quick as a flash she flew her axe towards the bush.
"Woah! Jeez you really need to calm down!" Came the voice of Rikyo.
"Sorry, i thought you were food!"
"What? Anyway Asteria said you were down here, I just wanted to check on you."
"Thank you. You look nice today i love your shirt." Exclaimed Violet, whilst twirling around a strand of hair on her finger and edging closer and closer to him.
Rikyo edged away from Violet, he knew he liked someone else.
"Look Violet, yes you are a cute demon but i like someone else so just leave me alone okay." And with that he sprinted away from her back towards Asteria leaving Violet heartbroken.

Attachments

• violet.jpg
    violet.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
(sorry guys for the late reply had too many ideas and didn't know what to post...)

"Rikyo!" Asteria rushed up to him. "Are you okay? What did she say?"