Supernatural AU [Advanced]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kismet

Original poster
I don't have any plotline or ideas for this, hence why this is a discussion thread to discuss a potential main plotline and/or ideas. How does everyone feel about an AU of Supernatural set in an alternative history of steampunk within the Victorian Era during Queen Victoria's reign?

It'd be a completely original plotline, possibly with or without canon. I really want to see Dean in some steampunk gear but at the same time, I'm hesitant to have canon with original characters because it's potentially easier to mess up the role of a canon more so than if you had original characters. So, that is pending.

I'll let you know beforehand that I'll have some strict rules/guidelines for this as I am seeing this as more of a serious type role-play than frivolous. Supernatural is, after all, more gorey and suspenseful and mysterious than it is sexy, frivolous, and comedic. I'd like to think of it that way anyways. So, does this sound like something interesting? I'd like there to be a small group- three at the most for now. I want to see if some of my buddies are interested so I'll be limiting the number of group members.

I'll be looking for a co-GM, preferably two people who are experienced in GMing and have done screenings before. Yes, deep analysis of your character sheets. I plan for there to be a main driving plot, but I'm not sure whether I should make this linear or open world.

I think linear would be more suitable but with my life outside of the internet, I don't have time to devote myself to creating missions for people and such, so whether this will be open-world or linear, that'd be pending as well. I'm actually leaning more towards open-world though because that's usually how I roll when I role-play.

So, that's my take on this so far... Any thoughts, ideas, and/or interest in this AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.