Supernatural 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's a great idea, it's just not for me. I would love to do an RP with you at some point, though!

Ok ^_^ so do you want to start it and then send me the link??

I'll see if I can make it. My computer is really messed up and it saved one that I tried to make a while ago. I can't delete it. it might be gone now though. I'll try. isn't that weird?

Okay, i just tried it and it is working. So I will do that! :)
Do you want to map out how our characters meet, or do you just want to start somewhere and take it however we want from there through improvisation?

Yeah that is!! I've noticed it does that to me too like if i don't finish something but just change the page instead of deleting it, then when I go back to write something else, it'll still be there. But I'm usually able to delete it when I get back to it, or it just deletes itself after a while.... lol

Either way is fine by me ^_^ I'm used to improvising, It seems to work better for me lol, but I'll let you decide :D

Alright! Start thinking about your character, you can post your skeleton here when you're ready and I'll be back with the link shortly. :)

Ok so do you want me to post my character sheet here? or on the rp?? and how much do you want to know??

Here. How about this:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Human, Hunter, or Other?(they could be a werewolf, vampire, any monster that is capable of interacting with a human/hunter):
Other(anything else you want to add about your character):
(you don't have to keep what is in the parenthesis when posting your skeleton)

Hope she's a decent character!! :D I think she's really pretty and who doesn't love a girl who knows how to fight?? lol

bannerfans_11229620.jpg
Name: Malia Nova

Physical description: Malia is short, petite, and slender. She moves quickly and stealthily and is able to stay hidden in certain situations, though she knows she can't hide from everything.

Personality: Malia is independent, somewhat reserved, and very skeptical, but if she is given clear proof, she won't argue. Malia come's off as a shy, innocent girl, but beneath this facade is a girl who knows how to take care of herself. Living by herself makes it clear that she should know how to protect herself, and few would believe that she has a few tricks up her sleeves.

History: Malia moved away from her neglective parents at the age of fifteen and moved in with an older friend who had just started college. They lived together until she had finally graduated high school and then her friend met the man of her dreams and moved away. Malia had been longing for a place of her own where she could be her spontaneous self, but deep down she knew she didn't like being alone. After a few years she got used to the idea of being alone and knew that, while the chances of getting mugged or kidnapped were very rare, it was wise to know how to protect herself, especially living in such a big city like San Francisco. Today she has few friends and even fewer family, but still manages to keep herself from thinking about the lonliness.

Human, Hunter, or Other: Human (Not a hunter yet, but definitely capable!)

I think It's your turn to post your character... :P

Name: Ivan Connors

Physical description: He is 5'10" with curly black hair that comes to about his shoulders. He
has olive skin and bright green eyes. He isn't that muscular, but he has a fit body type. He does a lot of running and has pretty good dexterity and endurance. He is strong and fast.

Personality: He is a bit of a bitter person, since the only person he ever really loved, his sister, was killed. He has never really gotten along with people, as an introvert. He tried having friends when he was a kid and teen, but has always been better at being by himself. He went deeper into isolation when after his sister's death. It's almost like he has two personalities though, sometimes he'll go right up to strangers and act like the friendliest person you'll meet. He is very mercurial. One day, he'll be friendly and extremely charming, then next, he'll be quietly reading in his home and barely speaking. He is a very charming person, especially when he wants something. He knows how to work his way around people. he is very observant and
watches people carefully. he has a very broad knowledge of human minds and behaviors, just based on his observations. he is open-minded, but when it comes to monsters, he is like fire in the wind. His fury in hunting is untamed and he has a hard time controlling his anger.

History: He started hunting soon after his sister was killed by a wendigo.

Human, Hunter, or Other?: Hunter.

Other: :headbanger::heart: :glassesslip:

Awesome :D I like him already!! :D haha so how are we gonna start this... do you want me to post first or would you rather set the scene yourself?? :D

Sounds good!! :D and sorry I haven't been on... just got a new job and the work has been leaving me achy and sore, so I come home after work and just crash!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.