2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello!

As you can see, I'm looking for a roleplay or a few of the series Supernatural.

Rules
-No one liners please.
-I mainly do MxF pairings, Canon x OC. I will occasionally do Canon x Canon.
-Let me know if you get bored. That way we can come up with ideas to too keep the rp interesting.
-If you're going to be away for a while, let me know.
-I'm perfectly fine with mature content. I can either play it out or fade to black so let me know. If your below 18, it will be fluff and such.
-I can post 2+ paragraphs depending on what I'm given. I try to match posts.
-Feel free to chat during the rp. I won't bite ^^

Now for the pairings. Anything bold is the role I prefer. But I'm up for any of the pairings and I do double!

Key
Bold- role I prefer
*- how much I want to do the pair (5 is max)

-Luicfer x OC *****
-Dean x OC ****
-Sam x OC
-Castiel x OC
-Benny x OC
-Gabriel x OC
-Crowley x OC
-Balthazar x OC

More will be added when I think of them. If you see there's one not listed, please ask!

Still searching!

Really looking for a Lucifer x OC. I will double as whoever you would like me to play for your OC.

Still searching!

Really looking for a Lucifer x OC. I will double as whoever you would like me to play for your OC.

Still searching!

Still searching!

Well, I'm not into Lucifer but I'll love to do Dean and if your willing to double so I can play an OC with Sam?

Still searching! Really looking for a Lucifer x OC. I'm willing to double!

Still searching! Really looking for a Lucifer x OC! Willing to double up and have a few ideas in mind. Anyone?

Still searching! Really looking for a Lucifer x OC! Willing to double up and have a few ideas in mind. Anyone?

Still looking for a Lucifer X OC pairing please! I will double up and can play just about anyone and have a couple ideas in mind! Anyone please?

Still looking for a Lucifer X OC pairing please! I will double up and can play just about anyone and have a couple ideas in mind! Anyone please?

Good things come to those who wait.
I'd be interested, but I don't have any plot ideas.

@SavvyCross Alright. I have a few ideas in mind. Was there anyone in particular that you'd like me to play for you? If you want to double that is.

Still looking for a Lucifer X OC pairing please! I will double up and can play just about anyone and have a couple ideas in mind!

Still looking for a Lucifer X OC pairing please! I will double up and can play just about anyone and have a couple ideas in mind!

Still searching! Really looking for someone to play Lucifer to my OC and I will do the same for your OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.