Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainObvious

All Aboard!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Online Availability
All day 'er day .. jk I sleep ... I'm doing research now so I'm online a lot and check here periodically
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
I've been searching for serious, committed, Marvel partners for a while and ... I dunno if I'm cursed or if the Marvel genre RP's are usually this flakey but ANYWAY, here I go again!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
  • A Captain America or BlackWidow to my Bucky (can be FemCap if you want to do a gender bend. I also like Natasha but I'm willing to play/NPC her if needs be)
  • or Perhaps an Asgardian plot (willing to include OC's in this, Im cool with playing either Thor or Loki paired with an OC)
  • A partner willing to Double-up or play multiple chars or incorporate NPC's
  • Cas-Adv level, NO one-liners
  • Collaboration and OOC chat, I don't like it when my partner is too passive, if you have ideas, lemme know I'd love your input so we can write an amazing story!
  • ACTIVE PLAYERS. Basically, don't be a flake and agree to RP then drop off the face of the earth without letting me know. I'm patient about posts, just stick around okay. If you are a new member to the site, or a player who has sporadic/gappy post history (yes, I may check) then I might be hesitant, please bear this in mind.

WHAT I EXPECT:
  • Decent, thought out posts, no one-liners, give me a couple of good paragraphs with plot and character development and a sprinkle of nice descriptions ;) It's really not that hard.
  • Respectable grammar/literate posts. Acceptable reading comprehension, make sure you make sense!
  • Decent spelling, we're all human and type-os and spelling mistakes happen, but google chrome comes with a built in spell checker and will underline any funny spellings. I'm not a grammar nazi, but take care when you post, if your post is easy and pleasant to read, I can write better responses. If I have to decipher it first its a bit of a turn off!!!
  • Please use third person and past tense, it's easy to slip up and switch tenses, but try be aware of this as it can be a bit jarring to read.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
  • A lovable, enthusiastic partner!!! I'm passionate about creating great stories, and even though I'm not looking for strictly OC's this time, I'm sure we can craft a unique adventure between the two of us.
  • A mild amount of nerdy fangirling in an OOC chat.
  • I'll follow the "what I expect from you" conditions to a tee!!! So you can expect polished, developed posts from me.
  • Patience. I'm a commuter, a full time student and I also do some very intense short-term jobs as well. I fully understand when my partner doesn't respond 15 times a day, I'm willing to wait for a good post, so I won't pressure you, I hope you can understand that I can get busy too from time to time. In general, if I'm going to enter a prolonged absence, I'll try give you a headsup but I'm usually pretty timely.

PAIRINGS, PLOTS AND WHAT HAVE YOU!!!

(Characters I like to play are in red, any uncoloured pairings, I'm willing to play either)

• Bucky, Natasha, Steve (other Avengers or MU characters welcome, I'll double or triple where necessary).
  • Thor, Loki, OC's and other MU characters.
Cap and Bucky Plots
  • CIVIL WAR ALTERNATE ENDING: Instead of going to Wakanda and entering cryosleep, Bucky and Steve/Stephanie (if femCap) head back to New York to pick up the pieces after the events of CA:TFA, CA:TWS and CA:CW.
  • BETWEEN CIVIL WAR AND WINTER SOLDIER: Prior to the events of Civil War and following the end of The Winter Soldier, Cap gets a tip and hunts Bucky down, finding him squatting in a vacant flat in Romania, what happens next is for us to decide.
  • RECAPTURED: Bucky escaped HYDRA's grasp (end of TWS), only to be trapped once again by those damned code words. His mission. Destroy Captain America... The two have a stand-off. Does Bucky get away again or does Cap catch him this time?
  • THE RED ROOM: Natasha returns to the Red Room to face some ghosts, only to discover a familiar figure lurking ... The Winter Soldier. Prior to TWS, Nat sparks up a relationship with the assassin and when the Avengers are called to Assemble, she brings an unusual figure along too, Steve/Stephanie recognises him and aims to break through his brainwashing.
  • AU PLOT: Natasha and Bucky are an item, Cap struggles with his/her feelings for Bucky, what happens next!!! (brainwashing and Hydra stuff are game in this too).
Thor and Loki
  • Honestly, anything set in Asgard I'm game. I done an OC x Thor and OC x Loki where each partner played their own OC and the other player played who they paired with and it was lovely. Soooo you could do an Asgardian warrior, or a Aesir princess preparing to marry Thor or WHATEVER THE HECK. I love Asgard as a setting so we can come up with something about that. I generally do FxM in this case rather than MxM.
Other Marvel Stuff
  • Honestly, just chuck ideas at me and I'll see what we can do!

As I said, this is a Marvel search, I'm flexible so if you want to include other heroes and villains, I'm more than willing to try accommodate them (more the merrier!!!) however I'm still only knee-deep in Marvel lore (Huge MCU Avengers fan, don't expect me to be as knowledgable of the comics, I'm getting there but my main entry was the movies and I'm a huge Bucky fangirl). Don't expect me to know every single origin story for the Fantastic Four because ... I don't ... But I'll read wikis and try educate myself. Please understand if I decline to play a character because I really don't understand them, it's nothing personal I just don't feel I can do them justice if I don't know them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat
Edited; (and a polite bump)

Updated and bumpy bump still looking

If you are still interested I would love to do an AU Stucky Plot.

If you are still interested I would love to do an AU Stucky Plot.
Can you PM me with any ideas or demands (heh) you have -if you want to do anything in particular with the plot/characters, I'd love to hear it and we can build the plot collaboratively in PM-

and since you're a newbie member here, would you mind firing up a writing sample/sample post so I can get a feel for your writing :)

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.