Superheros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
Hi guys! So. I find myself looking for an rp partner yet again. I was looking for something a little different and I had the idea. SUPERHEROS. It could be because I watched spiderman this morning o_o; Anywho! I'm in a super mood. Haha. Get it?....Super mood?.... (watches people leave at my bad puns) I'm basically looking for someone who's willing to devise a plot with me relating to superheros. Now I don't go for canon characters. That's not to say that if you want your character to be spiderman or batman or superman or whoever you can. Just make your character different. Can have the same abilities, but I don't want you to stick to canon. I get bored. My rules! I was hoping to play a human in all of this just a regular person, but if we plot something different i'm willing to change my mind. I prefer to play female. Mxf pairings only. Romance is a must! I posted this in romance as well as libertine too because I wasn't sure what it would be catagorized. Original superheros can go too! And uhh......Well that's all I can think of right now. Hope to get some responses!

I could be down for this. Is it in an already established universe, such as Marvel or DC, or are we creating a new U?

Alright. If more people join, I'll totally take part.

Hi guys! So. I find myself looking for an rp partner yet again. I was looking for something a little different and I had the idea. SUPERHEROS. It could be because I watched spiderman this morning o_o; Anywho! I'm in a super mood. Haha. Get it?....Super mood?.... (watches people leave at my bad puns) I'm basically looking for someone who's willing to devise a plot with me relating to superheros. Now I don't go for canon characters. That's not to say that if you want your character to be spiderman or batman or superman or whoever you can. Just make your character different. Can have the same abilities, but I don't want you to stick to canon. I get bored. My rules! I was hoping to play a human in all of this just a regular person, but if we plot something different i'm willing to change my mind. I prefer to play female. Mxf pairings only. Romance is a must! I posted this in romance as well as libertine too because I wasn't sure what it would be catagorized. Original superheros can go too! And uhh......Well that's all I can think of right now. Hope to get some responses!
Okay i can do this, just PM me!

This sounds fun! SUPER fun. (Never apologize for 'bad' puns are there is no such thing. :bananaman:)

Ello, you have me interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.