28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.
Crusaders - These heroes fight for the good of the world while using more extreme methods. Once these heroes adhered to the idealism of past, but now betray them. After experiencing life-altering events, these heroes decided the only way to defeat evil was to do so permanently. They aren't bloodthirsty maniacs, rather people who know the when and are ready to cross that line. They're a team like no other in history. They fight evil across the world(sometimes off), with the media and the public opinion. Like them or hate them, Crusaders get results.

The Golden Age(Or Silver) - Taking place in the 40's or 50's after WW2, these heroes lived in our history. Good and evil was simple then, of course, things were never so black and white. Visit the first age, where the legends and forebears of heroism originated from. They forged their own paths in a world as Superheroes fighting for their own version of justice. Right or wrong, only time will decide. This idea can also fit 70's and be placed near the end or after the Vietnam war. The setting for this roleplay is Geld City, a metropolis that is intended to lead the world into the future. Where America's genius scientist and wealthy businessmen live. In Geld there are two types of heroes, Government issued and Vigilantes. (Warning - Sensitive subjects)

DeathRow - Inspired by Suicide Squad, Supervillains are given a chance at redemption. Going on covert missions too dangerous or secret for regular ops. Every villain assigned to DeathRow is fated to die. It's dying by lethal injection, electric chair, or on a battlefield in Syria. The group is commanded and selected by a director. Like in the Suicide Squad, they have bombs and poison injected into their body to kill them if the need arises. If a villain behaves themselves they could get special privileges or even parole. If something poses a superhuman threat to America, you beat you'll fine DeathRow fighting it.

I'm in the mood for another superhero roleplay so here's some options. All past ideas from years ago. I'm open to ideas and ready to answer questions. I will say that certain are off limit like precognitive and telepathic powers. Writing length for these will be about 2 paragraphs as the minimum. I'll open up a discord and then sign-ups if one of these gets enough interest.

Down for DeathRow

Here for Crusaders or the Golden Age!

Crusaders is winning right now with 3 votes. Not sure who the third is.

I'm interested to see what comes of this. My vote's for Crusaders.

I'd say Deathrow or Crusaders. Either way, I've been dying to do a superhero RP!

So we got 5 votes for Crusaders and 4 for Deathrow. Golden Age is getting no love so that's off the table. I'm positive it will be Crusaders, but I'll hold off on the discord for the moment until we're settled in.

Now for your characters. I'm allowing you to do as you please when it comes to creation. As long as your character isn't some animal, I'm fine with it. Your character can be a Superhuman, Android, Spellcaster, Alien, whatever. I suggest you stay away from anime pics for your character, but I won't be a stickler about it. As long as it's realistic, I'll allow an anime face claim. You can talk about characters if you're ready. PM me if or @ me here if you want my opinion.

Reactions: Dipper and neptune
I'm more leaning towards Deathrow but I am okay with the majority vote for Crusaders.

Crusaders would be fun to. And got an idea of an Energy User either Alien like Superhero or a Mutant with Energy powers so gotta decide.

I'll be getting ofoff work in about 3 hours so who's down for crusaders? We'll probably be going for that since most of you seem cool with it. Just like this post so i know your on board.

I'd be interested if participating in Crusaders or Deathrow.

Interested in Deathrow

Interested in Crusaders and Golden City.

I'm super edgy so Deathrow and Crusaders sound good to me