Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Past 3 p.m on weekdays; quite sporadic. Generally all day on the weekends unless something is going on.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, magic, romance, yaoi, action, adventure, almost anything really.
Sooo~ I don't have much of a plot persay, but I have an idea that I think could really have dynamics and whatnot. After watching The Incredibles (Ommmgggggggg <3) I had a thought about a superhero rp, with plenty of romance and drama and action and of course, sex. Not until later on though.

But I'm just interested in a superhero roleplay that I'd really like to do with someone. Here are some requirements/ info about me, but the requirements don't need to be exact:

~ 1-2 paragraphs, no one-liners, but if you're really stuck we'll come up with something.
~ Thread or PM, all up to you, I'm fine with either.
~ Please use proper grammar and don't get lazy, I want to stay interested and grammar really helps with that for me!
~ I am a dominant roleplayer most of the time but I will sub if asked and I'm more than willing to switch.
~ Ability to handle me not being on sometimes and not bombarding me with messages.
~ No anime pictures... please. Please.

I do have some kinks, though I don't think many will be involved here... like BDSM. *cough* More plot than sex.

If you are interested for some fluff and maybe some drama, feel free to PM me! :3

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
I know we already have an rp(and I'm sorry for the late replies I've just gotten a bit busy cx) but this sounds super fun! Lol. XD Plus you're an amazing roleplayer too! ^.^ I also love The Incredibles, I actually did a performance before when I was in marching band and the theme was The Incredibles and I just love the movie overall. ^.^ Did you hear about the sequel being confirmed??? XD

:D No problem, but I'm definitely up for doing this rp with you! Just pm me. :) And yes, I did hear it and I really hope it works out!

Me too!!! I was waiting and waiting for the sequel! It's been ages since it came out! It's about time! XD

Reactions: GALAXY
I am interested, that's if you are still looking for someone ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.