Superhero Quiz

Congratulations! You are most similar to:
Iron Man

(Robert Downey Jr.)

You are full of bravado, even though you're secretly vulnerable. You are snarky and quick-witted and sometimes that can rub people the wrong way. However, you can also be counted on to back up your friends when it matters. You're easy to love and hate, often in the same moment.

fuck yes my favorite

I got Hawkeye.

Hawkeye

(Jeremy Renner)

You are loyal, though sometimes to a fault. You always have your friends' backs, which means you're often the first to jump into a fight. You are desperate to prove your worth, without realizing you have plenty to offer. You're very precise and you've always got new toys.

Meh. Whatever.

Thor
(Chris Hemsworth)
You are a god among men – and you act like it. You talk authoritatively and often throw down the hammer. However, this isolates you from people who see you as arrogant and rash. No one doubts your natural abilities, they just wish you'd view everyone on the same level once in awhile.

iron-man.jpg

Iron Man

(Robert Downey Jr.)

You are full of bravado, even though you're secretly vulnerable. You are snarky and quick-witted and sometimes that can rub people the wrong way. However, you can also be counted on to back up your friends when it matters. You're easy to love and hate, often in the same moment.

captain-america.jpg
Captain America
(Chris Evans)
You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you're the voice of reason. And you're always willing to take one for the team.

Hawkeye

(Who I thought was pretty bot in the movie!)

I don't know if I can agree with Natural-born leader. xD
captain-america.jpg

Captain America

(Chris Evans)

You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you're the voice of reason. And you're always willing to take one for the team.

I think I made some mistakes. I got Captain America, too.

I hated some of the questions though. I don't drink coffee so I had to lie, I liked art class but I had to go with English as my second favorite, and I don't do sports but I went baseball. That test clearly didn't have everyone in mind.

Hawkeye
(Jeremy Renner)
You are loyal, though sometimes to a fault.
I'm about as loyal as an angry snake.
You always have your friends' backs, which means you're often the first to jump into a fight.
I'm not the kind of person to back someone up, or get into a fight when I can avoid it.
You are desperate to prove your worth, without realizing you have plenty to offer.
I'm desperate to prove my worth because I have nothing to offer.
You're very precise and you've always got new toys.
...Can't argue with that.

Test was extremely limited though. A few of the questions needed far more answers, and some didn't even apply to me.

Captain America

Another Hawkeye over here. Semi-accurate. Should have been more in-depth.

I'm The Hulk! ... Not surprised at all. :)