Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
Basically, make your Iwaku persona as a Superhero (or villain).

For me I'd probably be more of a Tech-based hero.
Using a solar powered suit, but the solar power is insanely powerful to there I was fire death rays, and unleash waves of fire when crowd control is needed.

I'd probably also have some sort of cloning ability, which allows me to be in multiple places at once.

Reactions: Razilin
Skill based hero

I'd be putting skill points into Hand to Hand, Knives, Clubs (stick fighting), Firearms, Healing, Science, Driving, Swimming, Acrobatics, and Perception like crazy. With a good amount of skill points in Stealth and Survival.

My costume would be something easily accessible from a surplus store, like fatigues, some minimalist shoes (so I can employ Parkour as a means of travel), MMA gloves, and this tactical vest I got a long time ago. I'd go with a balaclava for a mask.

I'd keep my scope at the street-level. You gods and titans can save the world; I'm going to save the people in the world.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Also, do you want another Iwaku Mythos? Cos this is how you get another Iwaku Mythos.
What is this Iwaku Mythos you speak of?

o.o I never thought about this. There is what I'd like to be. But if my Iwaku persona was suppose to impact what my powers were and if I'd be a hero or a villain would be up to the other members to pick XD

Gwazi you'd so be a shitposting villain who gets no cookies!

o.o I never thought about this. There is what I'd like to be. But if my Iwaku persona was suppose to impact what my powers were and if I'd be a hero or a villain would be up to the other members to pick XD

Gwazi you'd so be a shitposting villain who gets no cookies!
I would steal my cookies! >:3

Something something wizard in a tower summoning abominations and creating things.

All for the sake of alchemical science.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and Dervish
Just give me a symbiote like Venom or Carnage and I'll be good.

No promises on morality though.
Fuck the wizard shit. Give me Mercer's black light virus.

I wanna devour people for their memories. Masquerade as whoever the fuck I want. Not to mention a two hundred yard slam on a tank!

Oh and people surfing.

Total anti-hero.

Superboy's telekinesis. No one will be unsafe on my streets.

The Master of Ferrets, alt. The Librarian.

I would have an army of ferret spirits who could traverse through walls and hide in plain sight, who would watch over the world telling me what's happening. Their only weakness would be that they would get distracted by shiny things to steal, and hide among their various treasure hoards for adventurers to find later as random boons to their quest.

Meanwhile, I would sit in a library of books, constantly studying thousands of them in the vain hope of understanding something that always leaves me with the same answer, every time, but which leaves me with a plethora of other knowledge. My ultimate weakness being that I often spend so much time writing massive manuscripts on the things my ferrets have collected, that I will drown people in preachy speeches about the universe they've probably heard others say more eloquently and succinctly.

• Love
Tiny Asian girl that turns into a giant, nuff said.

No one will pick on me now!!!

I've once been listed a forum supervillain. I'm not uncomfortable with that prospect.

As for Iwaku-persona related superpowers, I don't think I read into things enough to assume what (if any) reputation I have 'round here. So, yeah.

I want to add that I would eventually gain the power to attract RACKS. Women will bare their RACKS in my presence, unable to ignore the psychic compulsion.

The men of iwaku will summarily worship me.

Since they already do, it is largely redundant.

But what can you expect from the mortal masses?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.