(Super Villain RP) DeathRow

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't. And I don't like live action. I challenge you to find a good anime that's based on a dc or marvel comic.
Note the word GOOD.

Also I mean actual anime not just anything that isn't live action, of you hadn't understood that.

Blade was my favorite of them.

Also I mean actual anime not just anything that isn't live action, of you hadn't understood that.
Okay, They are actual anime's produced by Madhouse. Did you even search it up? If you don't know Madhouse also produced Hunter X Hunter, TriGun, Claymore and Casshern so you know the animation aspect is A1(Perfection) and they have a decent track record. I'll leave you up to viewing them for yourself and you decided they're good if you choose to watch them.

Also the link is up for Character Creation!

I didn't like hxh, haven't seen the rest.

I've seen Claymore, it's okay but really nothing to write home about. I know Trigun is a hit but I've never seen it... eh you watch what you wanna watch.

I enjoyed claymore enough to go and start checking out the manga. Trigun will forever be a legendary show for me. It was one of my first introductions into anime.
Have you seen Yu Yu Hakusho? They share a creator and Hunter X Hunter is a lot smarter then Yu Yu Hakusho. If you like interesting power then the Nen user's Nen Abilities are quite interesting.

I enjoyed claymore enough to go and start checking out the manga. Trigun will forever be a legendary show for me. It was one of my first introductions into anime.

Have you seen Yu Yu Hakusho? They share a creator and Hunter X Hunter is a lot smarter then Yu Yu Hakusho. If you like interesting power then the Nen user's Nen Abilities are quite interesting.
I love HxH but it is so long lol

I wish the DC arc would start up again cause it's taking forever! Rome wasn't built in a day I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.