SUPER VARIOUS RP IDEAS LISTING GO!

Which RP do you like the most (Please explain why in the comments for this)

• Reploids Among Us

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Temporary Heroes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Kimura Academy

• Cyborg 009

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LocalAreaMan

Original poster
So I had a few ideas I wanted to see which would be the one people would want in on the most. I don't know if I'll have the time to do multiple RPs should more than one really gain interest though. So with that in mind...

LET THE LISTING BEGIN!

Idea 1 - Reploids Among Us

Set in a world that'll straddle the Mega Man and Mega Man X universes. This is essentially a larger scale re-telling of the Dr. Light and Dr. Wily saga. Where reploids are being more and more introduced to the world and mavericks being the term for Wily's dangerous and often recruited to have no free thought reploids. Instead though of just Mega Man taking on all comers though. It'll be him leading the charge with fellow good reploids vs Wily's army. The idea is to almost give it a Saturday Morning fun atmosphere but still being dramatic at times. Plus showing the reploids being in normal life in their civilian identities.

Idea 2 - Temporary Heroes

A legendary superhero team has been going strong for almost 60 years, but now age is catching up with them, and they're not quite getting the job done like they used too. In an emergency meeting about the situation. The grim reality that they might need to take an extended hiatus is realized, but they can't leave the city on its own or in the hand of replacement scrubs. Finally the crazy idea is reached of getting much younger people to gain their powers and assume their identities while the older heroes quietly take a hiatus. The goal is for the heroes is for them to have a classic feel to them, and of course show the younger heroes hilariously struggle to adjust to having to suddenly both be this legendary hero while balancing their normal life. The RP asks for people to play both old and young hero, but the older heroes won't play a huge part past the opening stuff.

Idea 3 - Kimura Academy

its set in a world like a Street Fighter or King of Fighters, international fighting compeitions are BIG deals, having major implications for a lot of things even outside of it. The focus is on Kimura Academy in Kyoto, Japan. Considered the finest academy for aspiring young fighters, about high school age, to come learn and hone their fighting style. The big event of the school though is the Emperor's Cup. A year long competition between Open Palm and Closed Fist. Two teams of 10 of the best fighters in the school including a captain. The event has created a lot of future champions and is considered a big deal. The school at the start of the year though sees the Dean ending up being replaced by another dean who changes up the rules, making things more dangerous and adding in a third team from an opposing academy in Japan. Led by a young man (Who is later revealed to be the dean's son) who uses a very dangerous for both others and self where when he strikes you, it literally attacks your very soul. So the two teams, who of course are not exactly buddy buddy, have to work together and defeat the third team. The main gist here is it is a primarily story driven fighting RP. Meaning that as a warning, you might be asked to lose a fight to help move the story.

Idea 4 - Cyborg 009

A group of people who all die are snatched up by a corporation which is a front for an evil terrorist organization. They turn the nine bodies into cyborgs with amazing enhancements and reanimate them. However before they can all be brainwashed some of the cyborgs escape. The others go after them before they all realize the truth about the people who reanimated them. Soon the nine must band together to not only stop this evil group from ruling the world, but also any other threats. The story is based on a classic manga/anime series, and while part of me wants the powers each cyborg gets to be the same as the source material. I realize that won't be a super popular decision, so I'll open up what powers they'll get to the people who join. Plus people are certainly allowed to play more than one cyborg.

Status
Not open for further replies.