Super Smash Bros

National guard has a monthly program to kinda ease you into boot camp. Tell you all the do's and don'ts and get you a bit prepared for what you're gonna be doing before you're just thrown in to a drill sergeants wrath and become 'that guy'... And you do not wanna be that guy XD (And i'm gonna be that guy. There is no way I can hold back my laughter, and I heard drill sergeants try their hardest to get reactions like that from you. The bonus to being that guy is that you'll be worked more, meaning you'll be stronger ^^

You're like the first person I've seen that doesn't hold Tier list like a fact :D
OHHHHHHHHHHHH ok :) I was in the NG myself but I got discharged at reception because of anemia :(

Damn you need to get out more XD

OHHHHHHHHHHHH ok :) I was in the NG myself but I got discharged at reception because of anemia :(
I was quite shocked at how strict those requirements were to be in military. Like the smallest thing can get you denied. I understand 100% why, but parts of me feel like that's not the best idea. I mean if you're capable, then you're capable. But I know why they do it so it's more of a matter of opinion.

Damn you need to get out more XD

Guess so DX But the primary friends I have LOVE technical stuff in games... Like to a unfun point. Thankfully my bestie knows how to cool off and simply have fun ^^ (My friends brother best is Mii sword fighter, and his other brothers best is Mii Gunner. How do they win? Slow and painful... For you DX

I was quite shocked at how strict those requirements were to be in military. Like the smallest thing can get you denied. I understand 100% why, but parts of me feel like that's not the best idea. I mean if you're capable, then you're capable. But I know why they do it so it's more of a matter of opinion.

Guess so DX But the primary friends I have LOVE technical stuff in games... Like to a unfun point. Thankfully my bestie knows how to cool off and simply have fun ^^ (My friends brother best is Mii sword fighter, and his other brothers best is Mii Gunner. How do they win? Slow and painful... For you DX
They can't just allow anyone in the military! You have to be both mentally and physically perfect to do some of the things they do!

I'm pretty casual when it comes to gaming but I can get pretty hardcore if need be ^_^ Some people take their gaming WAAAAAAAY too seriously!

They can't just allow anyone in the military! You have to be both mentally and physically perfect to do some of the things they do!
Well yes XD But I wonder if they go a bit too far sometimes. An example is they were trying REALLY hard to mark someone I know as legally blind. His doctors couldn't understand how they could come to that conclusion as his eyesight was more than passable. And they tried to say I had some disability, and my doctor, nurse, and even the person at the counter was giving me weird looks on why I was asking for a checkup on a disability I clearly didn't have.

I understand they wanna make sure you're up for it, but I think it's to a ridicules point.

I'm pretty casual when it comes to gaming but I can get pretty hardcore if need be ^_^ Some people take their gaming WAAAAAAAY too seriously!
I'm the same way :D (I think) I like casual experiences. Experience the story, and all those filthy casual things peeps say. Only going hardcore if I really like a game.

I'm also a completionist so I'm kinda forced to go hard core sometimes as some games REALLY push your patients, but rarely do I get to the point where I wanna kill myself as unlike other completionist, I'm able to just walk away and be fine with not beating something ^^ And i'm not above cheating sometimes either XP
Smash collectibles for example, no way i'm doing something like that legit o.o

Well yes XD But I wonder if they go a bit too far sometimes. An example is they were trying REALLY hard to mark someone I know as legally blind. His doctors couldn't understand how they could come to that conclusion as his eyesight was more than passable. And they tried to say I had some disability, and my doctor, nurse, and even the person at the counter was giving me weird looks on why I was asking for a checkup on a disability I clearly didn't have.

I understand they wanna make sure you're up for it, but I think it's to a ridicules point.

I'm the same way :D (I think) I like casual experiences. Experience the story, and all those filthy casual things peeps say. Only going hardcore if I really like a game.

I'm also a completionist so I'm kinda forced to go hard core sometimes as some games REALLY push your patients, but rarely do I get to the point where I wanna kill myself as unlike other completionist, I'm able to just walk away and be fine with not beating something ^^ And i'm not above cheating sometimes either XP
Smash collectibles for example, no way i'm doing something like that legit o.o
Yeah that's some bullshit -_- That's just flat-out idiotic

Fuck that shit! I'm not sacrificing my mental health for the sake of completing a game 100%! Don't even get me started on trophies/achievements! NOOOOOO!

Yeah that's some bullshit -_- That's just flat-out idiotic
Yeah. Parts of me wanna be like "You know what? They've been at this for hundreds of years, who am I to question?" But on the other hand... Some things are just stupid DX I won't even go into one of my friends and their stories o.o

Fuck that shit! I'm not sacrificing my mental health for the sake of completing a game 100%! Don't even get me started on trophies/achievements! NOOOOOO!
I know right? XD Sadly though, I get to that point before I walk away DX Some things are just way to hard for me, but I Feel like I can do it... For some reason.

Some things aren't even hard either, just stupid. Like assassin creed secondary objectives for example -.- "Beat this level using the rope dart" But when you try, you just get shot by the others in the process DX When I COULD do the fun thing and just jump down from a tree and do an air assassination or just run on through and get him before he escapes to the hideout.

There's even a few smash bros things. Some things in Brawl were just stupid -.-

Stuff like that is why I'm not above cheating, because some games BEG you to cheat. Like Shadow for example XD Who in their right mind actually got all 326 story paths? I actually TRIED! I got SUPER bored before I even reached 100 o.o Or pokemon (Which I tried to 100%. Diamond, platinum, black, and Y... As you can imagine, I am SUPER bored of pokemon now) but they want you to "Catch them all!" But the game it's self doesn't even have half of the pokemon in them. So what do you do? Action replay of course DX