Super Smash Bros. RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaptainFalchion

Original poster
A tournament to determine the strongest warrior in all the universe has been held, competitors from different dimensions drawn together to compete. After the fighting, one man rises above the rest as superior: Ike, the Radiant Hero. However, the celebration doesn't last long, for a power transcending that of all others appears and enslaves the universes in one swoop, the greatest of the greatest too tired to fight back. Now, Tabuu, the mightiest power in all the dimensions, rules with a Master and Crazy iron fist, ruling over all. After years of the enslavement, Ike, the strongest of all, rises to rally an army and defeat Tabuu...

I, of course, would be Ike, and you will be Ike's companion. The list is limited to any character featured in a SSB game, including the new SSB4. Or, if there is a character from a franchise included in the SSB games who doesn't appear themselves, if you can make a good case to me why they should have been in the games, you can be them. (i.e. Chrom from FEA, Krystal from Star Fox, Shadow from Sonic the Hedgehog, Hadron from Custom Robo Arena) Yes, you can take from Assist Trophy's series', or you could be an Assist Trophy character.

PM me if you are interested, or drop a comment onto the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.