Super Powers!

S

Sir Basil

Original poster
Power_Girl.png
SUPER POWERS

Come on, everybody wants super-powers! And all the good heroes (Okay, okay, other than Batman) have them! What super power would you want, and why? Is there an existing super with that power? Who is it?

For me, I'd have to say the Green Lantern's power is pretty unbelievably cool. You can make anything you can imagine with that ring. Sure, you have to take an oath to uphold justice and good in the universe, but you still can make ANYTHING. That's totally worth it.

If the Green Lantern Corps won't accept me (and I don't blame 'em) I'd have to say Constantine's powers are amazing. He's not technically a super hero, and is sort of rocking that anti-hero vibe. Basically Constantine's gimmick is that he can talk, summon, bind, and deal with demons. That's super cool to me, particularly as a fan of fiendish mythology.

Shadowcat's powers are amazing. She's essentially invincible, can kill people by phasing them to the center of the earth or entomb them for life. I'd love her powers.

The other person's powers I'd love is Storm's. Controlling the weather, flying on wind currents, shooting lightning. It'd be wonderful.

X-Ray vision So I could creep on all the chicks that I would use to fight evil!

Also, mutant regeneration would be pretty cool. Or having an adamant skeleton like Wolverine, I guess that doesn't really count though.