Super Powers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For shits and funsies: Gotta go with Telekinesis, the power scaling of it can literally make you god-like. And admittedly, probably would use it for selfish reasons.

Probability Manipulation also would be my second choice. The chance to win the lottery be certain :D.

If Pinnocio says "my nose will grow right now", will it?
It might be due to my sheer stupidity but I don't entirely see how this applies.

Automatically: "If you do something automatically, you do it without thinking about it" (from a dictionary).

So if someone has the power to "Automatically kill everyone with powers in an instant" that means everyone with powers would just drop dead in the proximity of that person, or something, whether that person actually wants it or not. And since the person has a power, they'd just die too. That's at least how I see it.

No immunity towards the user's own power was specified so as a douchebag, I assume there is none.

You may now correct my flawed logic since I'm rather convinced I'm just making a huge fool of myself here.

Psh. You ain't dumb. I was making a contradictions joke. If pinoccio lies about his nose growing, will his nose grow, thus making it true? It breaks the universe. Same as having a power that auto kills all powers: does it kill you before it kills anyone else, or self terminate due to being a contradiction before doing anything at all?

Psh. You ain't dumb. I was making a contradictions joke. If pinoccio lies about his nose growing, will his nose grow, thus making it true? It breaks the universe. Same as having a power that auto kills all powers: does it kill you before it kills anyone else, or self terminate due to being a contradiction before doing anything at all?
Okay, now everything makes sense even to me.

Though jokes ain't funny once you explain them. Shame on me. :b

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Same as having a power that auto kills all powers: does it kill you before it kills anyone else, or self terminate due to being a contradiction before doing anything at all?

Brovo gets it

Flight.

That simple.

If you wanna get all technical and start caring about being op.. Gravity manipulation.

Personally, I would want to be able to control time. So whenever I want a few more hours of sleep or time to relax before work, I can just freeze time and do whatever for however long I want and then when I feel ready to continue with my day I can unfreeze time and go on with it!
Would this not also stop light waves? You'd essentially be walking around in complete darkness, as the light wouldn't be bouncing into your eyes. So good if you want extra sleep. But not so great for much else.

For my power I think.... I'd go with painless shapeshifting. Hell, I'd take being able to switch my gender on the fly. But being able to change myself into whatever I want would be my choice.

Just give me the chance to control time ;-;
Dudette.

(beat)

The things I would do with this.

(beat)

I can get that extra hour of sleep. Get one more hour of sleep. Take my time moving around. Not be late to anything. Get another hour of sleep.
Slap a mofo. Eat a sandwich. Sleep some more. Farm Exp without wasting time. Chill out without someone bothering me for once. Sleep.

*More selfish acts*

*Avoids going into Perversion of Powers territory.*

Dudette.

(beat)

The things I would do with this.

(beat)

I can get that extra hour of sleep. Get one more hour of sleep. Take my time moving around. Not be late to anything. Get another hour of sleep.
Slap a mofo. Eat a sandwich. Sleep some more. Farm Exp without wasting time. Chill out without someone bothering me for once. Sleep.

*More selfish acts*

*Avoids going into Perversion of Powers territory.*

I was thinking more of the "travel through time and then come back and pretend I can predict the future" and "changing memories" kinda thing LOL

Though I gotta say another hour of sleep is always nice XD

I have to agree with @Dervish for my super power of choice would most certainly be teleportation. There is so much you can do with it, and I'd be able to multitask so much better.

I was thinking more of the "travel through time and then come back and pretend I can predict the future" and "changing memories" kinda thing LOL

Though I gotta say another hour of sleep is always nice XD
Oh.

In that case I'd briefly visit the past, and/or future for the sake of doing it, and seeing things, and not touching any one of those things.

Probability Manipulation also would be my second choice. The chance to win the lottery be certain :D.

What would happen if two probability manipulators went against each other?

I think a good super power would be automatic problem-solving and diagnosis. Most of the shit that's wrong with the world is because people can't figure out how to solve issues or disputes, or can't find lost items, so if I had the power to automatically know what to do or where lost/stolen stuff is, that'd be awesome. I could invent a ton of awesome shit and save the world through compromise and peaceful negotiation.

Barring a useful but boring power like above, I'd want motherfucking super strength and endurance. I could, like, run through walls and kick people's asses. And fight silverbacks. And totally destroy ISIL and Al Queda all by myself so more soldiers don't have to die. Violence solves everything!

I love all these super powers you guys are giving me. :3

Though... It'd be interesting to see how all of these powers would actually work together.

No, I think that if I had the power to control time, it would also allow me to keep lights on if they were already on when I stopped time. :P
These sound so fun!

No, I think that if I had the power to control time, it would also allow me to keep lights on if they were already on when I stopped time. :P
These sound so fun!
They're not saying lights would turn off suddenly.
They're saying light functions by moving and reflecting.

If time is stopped they're not moving, then light isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.