Super-Natural Mutt Breed

T

The StoryTeller

Original poster

8505eb9940812ac98fad4d1749ceecb5.jpg 657dc045d892f42a53ced69a8b62da3c.jpg

Dahlia (Last of the Enchantress Clan)

24 Years Old

A medium height girl (5"5), with a slim body, but curves in all the right places.

Her normal appearance: Dark black curly long shoulder-length hair that stopped at the middle of her breast. WIth Grey and white streaks. No tattoos, eyes grey and pupils a light black.

Milk chocolate skin. Perky lips and serious eyebrows. Her body could stop a semi flying down the highway.
Plump breast, flat stomach, curvy ass, and thick curves.

However, whenever she felt threatened her full form would appear. Which was pretty much the same as before. The only difference is hair color changes to a black to red auburn. As well as her eye color turns a bright red, and two tattoos. A neck and shoulder tattoo appear.

(She also grows claws, fangs, and a few other features. But, they will be revealed in one on one)

Born a human with an ancestry line of witches. Tainted with the venom of werewolves and vampires in her blood.

A dirty mix-bleed of paranormal blood.

Dahlia was born into a small torn about village in which enchantresses use to reside. At one point the job of an enchantress was sacred. They knew of the land's story before, during, and after their living years. They could tell of new threats to come, and of old threats to remember. They knew of potions that could cure villages with just one spoonful. They had powers no other creatures held, and they ruled by the side of the werewolves. However, centuries ago after an old king passes and a new king rules, they were pushed out and picked off one by one until only a handful were left. In an attempt to wipe out the whole race a mother hides her daughter deep in caves in a forbidden forest. Leaving with her old scroll, books, medicines and many things from their village.

The girl grew into a woman and lived in the forest cave for many years. However after centuries past and many kings later, a new king takes the throne once more. And her hiding days can be no more.

Hobbies: Practicing new medicines and spells, combat fighting, water dancing

Clothing Style :

bccd61d8682d704bd30a50448a64b6ab.jpg

741a3649f1f168b79f7a4004f33178a8.jpg

4c286e955694a02d2efd396e82b48327.jpg

(just an idea for the style clothing she wears. it's like belly dancer style with a mix of enchantress style from suicide squad. If that makes sense lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So she’s supposed to be werepire witch?

I would love to role-play with this character! Please PM me or catch me at my Discord!

нercυlean adonιѕ#7737 (just copy & paste).