Super Mahou Wars Alpha

Which is why Prescence 8 + Performance 18 is besto.

I'm going to try and get things started this weekend, but for those who don't have a character done by then, it won't be difficult to join in a bit late.

I am really sorry but before I can even make commitments I have to drop out of this RP~ I am really really realyl sorry~ I really wanted to do it but rl.... *pokes tongue out at life* =__=" I hope you all have fun though~

Mmm, have fun with your Reverse Harem thing! And good luck with life~

Well, I'm going to get an IC thread running today, although it may not be immediately after posting this.

It will probably be a little generic and sandbox-y to start, so the characters can actually get to know each other a bit. So prepare for any arrivals at your new home/military base.

So it pings as new.

IC thread has arrived

So, go post and arrive at the base and stuff. Or at town and need to go to the base. Whatever. Once sufficient people have gathered, I'll probably have you do things, though the first orders of business are probably fluffy RP things like greeting each other, some basic tour, and things like picking who sleeps where in the rooms.

0/10, literally vomitted out my maguro sushi, before yeart-ing my computer screen. Currently typing this on my phone.

By the by, Asuras, how's your CS coming along?

Don't fucking remind me. The manga was great, and then Trigger just shits out Inferno Cop 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I will begin thinking of something, then.

So...we waiting on something? Is it Swim?

Swim la dead. R-9 apparently on a road trip or something of the sorts.

Yeah, I've been road tripping. Sorry 'bout all that. Should get a post in soon. Or this'll die. I dunno. I'd rather it not, though.