"Super" "Heroes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was like wait I have no idea where this is lol.

Whoops, wrong thread!

*ninja edits*

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'll have a post up in the next day or so.

Posting soon... thanks for not tagging me xD, my name is probably hard to tag so whatever lol

I got the first intro nice xD posted.

I got the first intro nice xD posted.

Sweet, thanks! Looking forward to the rest.

not trying to sound like a jerk! but please don't use the tables and animated gifs in the IC. It's fine in the OOC for the character sheet.... ANnnnd- Images are fine if you'd like, but put them into spoiler tags.
This is only to keep everything fairly uniform and easier to read.

I often time read posts on my phone before posting when i get home, and those layouts tend to give my phone a stroke.

Don't want to sound mean, just want to keep things fairly uniform here.

Sweet, thanks! Looking forward to the rest.

not trying to sound like a jerk! but please don't use the tables and animated gifs in the IC. It's fine in the OOC for the character sheet.... ANnnnd- Images are fine if you'd like, but put them into spoiler tags.
This is only to keep everything fairly uniform and easier to read.

I often time read posts on my phone before posting when i get home, and those layouts tend to give my phone a stroke.

Don't want to sound mean, just want to keep things fairly uniform here.
Oh okay, sorry. I usually have them in all my rps, I just like to do that (creative psycho over here), cool I'll just stick with Glitter banner thing than^^.

Yeah i'm not bothered by it on a personal level at all! Just for functionality's sake.
I appreciate you being cool with it, i don't like to stifle creativity [unless it breaks immersion, or my equipment xD]

Yeah i'm not bothered by it on a personal level at all! Just for functionality's sake.
I appreciate you being cool with it, i don't like to stifle creativity [unless it breaks immersion, or my equipment xD]
xD, no its cool. I don't mind, I like the rp so I'm not gonna just protest or something over it... I've seen people do that before rant on Iwaku about not being able to post the way they want xD, glad I am not like.

I love the intros. I cant wait untill Morgan gets a chance to go outside. Expect unexpected..... I should make her nickname Terra. I think I am going to have her Alias be Terra.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Have a fun idea for a power if we ever decide to do a story arc where Aiden becomes a special. Haha

Is there a set order to posting or can we just post when we can? Seeing as how Rift is on a separate arc right now that will collide with them soon I'm thinking I can go ahead and post?

Who needs to post still?

Our resident spidey guy is up whenever he gets a chance :)

I admit, I really want to continue this. Haha

And personally don't see an issue with Chosen continuing. Do you?

Bleh, mad a bit. Just thought up a cool ass power,

Psionic Tapping- The power to tap into all the different psychic powers, but only being able to use one a day, and not knowing what the power you get until you use it. I would so have loved to use that power in this bleh... and roll a dice would've work for what power my char would get to use each day xD. Maybe next time lol.

For whatever reason I wasn't getting responses here -_-

I'll be getting a response up to the IC soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.