'Super' 'Heroes'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Nine people plus the GM? This did grow big pretty fast. Well, gosh, I've never been good keeping up with big groups (I tend to fall behind with more than 6 people). I'm sure this will be a great roleplay, but I'm afraid I'll have to step back. @Spectre, maybe now you can include your character?

Have fun, everybody! It was great discussing characters and details with you all!

Linden, no! I mean...if that's how ya feel, kupo. Hope to get the chance to rp with you some time!

Reactions: Linden
Except Glitter (That's her new name xD) will actually have powers that will do some damage, the explosions and bubble gum fireworks... think of what bubble gum can do to someone stopped in their tracks and stopped from using powers xD, glad she is hero... maybe.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'm so bad at naming Characters, especially nicknames and Aliases. Haha

Sounds like fun. ^_^ I'm excited for this rp. Still really wondering how all these peeps will get along.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm so bad at naming Characters, especially nicknames and Aliases. Haha

Sounds like fun. ^_^ I'm excited for this rp. Still really wondering how all these peeps will get along.
Lol yeah I tend to look for unique names xD.

Power: Pyrotechnic Manipulation
Birth Name: Glitter (Lol)
Superhero Name: Princess BOOM (lol, just fun to go crazy with names)

I think I'm going to go with a slightly different form of umbrakinesis that's more focused on dark matter (i.e. the matter that permeates through space and is theorized to be the "darkness" throughout the universe)

EDIT:
Oh, and I like this for the "costume"

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not feeling pushed out at all. I enjoy creating. Other people taking an interest is a treat. I'll let this be a democracy of a game. Mod each other and keep each other in line, as long as you follow the basic guidelines I set up I wont ruin your fun with my slowness. I don't have a problem backseat GMing at all. I will be keeping a close eye on, and will be posting in the OOC to help character creation, or to veto things I see as... Unacceptable for the world we imagined together.

@Spectre what does this mean? Modus Operandi: [particular method of operation. Be brief]

I'm confident that it just means how they prefer to go about doing things. I interpreted it that way, at least.

I'm confident that it just means how they prefer to go about doing things. I interpreted it that way, at least.
xD, I thought that too. Just wanted to make sure. Anyway char almost done just her bio. I hope you guys like my ditzy Princess xD

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
You're exactly right. Modus operandi. Like a signature style. Like for my OC it was going to say: "Since his super power has everything to do with speed, he prefers to get in and out quickly. Preferring to strike at the root of the problem first if he can risk it. An efficient and brutal fighter for the same reason. " kinda deal. Just a blurb about their typical way to problem solve or how they work. Just so you know how to work with the other members of the team. :)

Er,I think I'm gonna follow Linden's example. I don't really have the free time to try and keep up with this many people. Ya'll have fun with the RP. Sorry to bail.

hmm..

I'm sorry to everyone who was in this to start, if you kinda felt pushed out. This is my fault for not managing the interest check properly.
However-

we're at: Camleen, Mr Pibbs, Mog, Kimsim, Shattered, Angelic Fusion, and Chosen1.

I'm closing this off to newcomers for now. That's still 7 people - which is a lot.

I'm not feeling so overwhelmed today, so i've decided to continue as an NPC director, and GM. I don't want to be a story tyrant, so i'll let everyone kinda weigh in on each other and all that, still.

Reactions: ch0sen1
So, basically it's cool if I suddenly wake up with supes' Powers, then? Haha

haven't heard from mr pibbs about this so i will assume they are no longer interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.