'Super' 'Heroes'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am really interested. I have a old character I never had much of a chance to play. I've been craving that character so I will rearrange it to fit this.

@ch0sen1, Oh! I don't realize you'd already sorted it out with the GM. I do remember you saying you wanted your character to take that route so perhaps I just missed the rest. My bad!

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I just found a bunch of great costume possibilities. I love the Internet. I'm leaning towards one of them, but, would you guys like to see them?

I just found a bunch of great costume possibilities. I love the Internet. I'm leaning towards one of them, but, would you guys like to see them?
Yes xD

I apologize in advance for the lack of female costumes. I only searched for males since I'm playing a guy. Haha
independence_eagle_oc_commission_by_phil_cho-d69hbr8.jpg

if_i_were_a_superhero____black_edition_by_pramodace-d4sq3e3.jpg

sketch_day_12_by_crazymic-d5orh8d.jpg

I like this one for my guy.
kenpudiocustom_phenom_by_kenpudiosaki-d6kiut4.jpg

katsuo_watermarked_by_kenpudiosaki-d6ujlz8.jpg

an_oldie_reborn_by_kenpudiosaki-d24vryi.jpg

kenpudiocustom_deathwatch_by_kenpudiosaki-d6mo76h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
We have Camleen, Linden, Mr Pibbs, Mog, Censored, Kimsim, Shattered, Chosen1, Thought Manifest [Kathryn- yes, i remember you! xD]...

THE OOC IS UP

But unfortunately I don't know how to edit it to give it the different tabs, and all that... so- enjoy... :/

Wow i had a LOT more interest than I thought I had.

9 people... Could get pretty crowded. I might not play in this, and just try to moderate. I've never done a rp this big, any recommendations?

I recommend keeping an eye on your cast. Other than that, I don't really have any helpful advice. Sorry, kupo.

Well, nine is just over the number of starting Justice League members, with two characters that are potentially deserters, traitors, or double agents. Overall, I think we're all pretty sound for now.

We have Camleen, Linden, Mr Pibbs, Mog, Censored, Kimsim, Shattered, Chosen1, Thought Manifest [Kathryn- yes, i remember you! xD]...

THE OOC IS UP

But unfortunately I don't know how to edit it to give it the different tabs, and all that... so- enjoy... :/

Wow i had a LOT more interest than I thought I had.

9 people... Could get pretty crowded. I might not play in this, and just try to moderate. I've never done a rp this big, any recommendations?
As long as you keep up with the RP, you know just to throw some stuff in there to get the ball rolling once in a while, just to keep it moving.

yeah that's fine. I've just not run a game this big.
whee.

I'll just take an administrative seat here, then.
Enjoy the OOC, I'll let you guys take the reins, and when everyone is settled, I'll kick the IC in gear.

Hello, I'm sorta new here and wanted to give this rp a try. It seems like you guys have a full cast already but if you have any more room please let me know.

Thanks! ^_^

@Spectre Taking on the part of our mentor as your primary character wouldn't be a bad way to feel more involved while still taking an administrative role.

As for advice pertaining to group size, eventually splitting us into two groups wouldn't be a bad idea. However, when/if you do so I advise you choose a player or two to help run things.

Reactions: ch0sen1 and Linden
I may just put this in the hands of the players period. Maybe backseat GM.

It's your concept bro, I certainly wouldn't want to push you out or anything.

A Group of GM... what could possibly go wrong
jhfgudv0sjqdxd2plxq6.gif

No that might be cool, has never been done before, or not one I've been in. I should have Lyric up later tonight, if not tomorro.w

Wow! Nine people plus the GM? This did grow big pretty fast. Well, gosh, I've never been good keeping up with big groups (I tend to fall behind with more than 6 people). I'm sure this will be a great roleplay, but I'm afraid I'll have to step back. @Spectre, maybe now you can include your character?

Have fun, everybody! It was great discussing characters and details with you all!

Since I used Music/Sound Control before... I need a new power, I realzied that I would get bored of using the same power in another rp of superheroes, so I need to think up a new power.... but will sitll have my char up before I get off, eith done or WIP

I think I just found the best power ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Adorable, Cool, Creative, Effective and Colorful XD

Pyrotechnic Manipulation

Who wouldn't want to control and make fireworks... and just imagine what creative fireworks I can make xD

Yka2zH2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.