Super Hero High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, IWAKU

I DID NOT JUST WAST NEARLY AN HOUR OF MY LIFE JUST TO HAVE MY EDITING BE DELETED BECAUSE MY COMPUTER OVERHEATED.

I'm livid.

I'm going to go cry.

I can feel your pain through the computer screen -_-; only happened to me once and I had to go on a temp. hiatus just to get over my self pity. Hope you get yours fixed up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
WIP

.:Name:.
Julia Marie Huntington

.:Nickname/s:.
Jules

.:Superhero Name:.
Quartz

.:Age (15-18):.

.:Class (Hero, Sidekick or Villain):.
Villain

.:Grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior):.

.:Nationality:.
British

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual

.:Superpowers:.

Crystal Manipulation
(can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials: homogenous solids formed by a repeating, three-dimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.)

Crystallization
(can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into crystal)

Crystallokinetic Combat
(fights using a combination of impaling crystals, walls for defense, and tricking the opponent into finding a flaw only to find it is a trap.)

.:Physical Appearance:.
Standing 5 feet and seven inches, Julia has a statuesque physique which she flaunts with confidence. She works as a model, so, naturally, she has a "pretty" face. She has a long lustrous blonde hair and misleading innoceny blue eyes that greatly completes her super model figure.

.:Distinguishing Features:.
her innocent smile

.:Dress:.
She doesn't really care about what she wears because she's certain that she'll look great in it. She is usually seen wearing comfortable clothes, choosing pants over skirts. Although when it comes to occasions,expect her to look like an angel dressed in her very best.

[stabs=bcenter|500x500]
{slide=Jeans|center}{/slide}
{slide=Dress|center}{/slide}
{slide=Cocktail|center}{/slide}
[/stabs]

.:Superhero costume (image or very detailed description):
Julia's costume is unique and inspired by the geometric shapes of quartz and crystals. Always white in color, it reflects every light in all angles and makes her surroundings sparkle. Her dress is entirely made out of crystals, and so is her mask.

Sketch
View attachment 68630
Actual Dress
View attachment 68629

.:Personality:.

Julia is extremely confident and sure of herself. She knows her talents and knows her weaknesses, and uses both to her advantage. She can be extremely flirty - though there is often an ulterior motive behind it. She's got some serious emotional walls, and rarely lets anyone get past them. She also is extremely manipulative and cunning

after her personal vendetta of seducing and ultimately betraying and hurting men just as she was seduced and hurt, Julia finally moved on to deeper meaning. By denying all that is human inside her, she was able to negate the part of her she perceives as weak, as vulnerable, naive. The part of her that was betrayed, hurt, and abused. The new part that had risen from the ashes of her former self like the phoenix of yore was something else. Beautiful, enticing and lethal, it was predator rather than prey, the shape of revenge — revenge for her former, weaker self as well as her more stationary brethren.

.:Pets:.

.:Crush:.

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.

.:Family:.

.:Friends:.

.:Enemies:.

.:Other Relations:.

.:Personal History:.
Julia grew up in a wealthy family, though her parents' constant pampering and over-protectiveness left her shy and naive of the real world. So, when she went to a charity ball, she was easily seduced by a mining engineer. He used his influence over her to take her to mines and caves for expeditions and showed her the different treasures hidden such as minerals and quartz. After one particularly nasty illegal bombing of the mine , the engineer fled the scene, leaving Julia under the pile of rubble with quartz injected all over her body.

.:Other:.
accepted!!!

.:Name: Lucifer Ferrum
.:Nickname/s: Luci
.:Superhero Name: Wrath
.:Age (15-18):. 16
.:Class (Hero, Sidekick or Villain): Hero (border line villian)
.:Grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Junior
.:Nationality: English, French and Russian
.:Gender: Male
.:Sexuality: Straight
.:Superpowers: Power buff: Lucifer has the ability to double his physical abilities. This includes his strength, speed, healing factor and even his senses. Lucifer can choose to only buff one physical ability, or to buff all. But buffing himself too much can cause bad after effects
Super endurance: Lucifer can not only deal out some nice punches, but he can take a hit as well. Luci's body is as tough as iron when it comes to getting hit. But that's not all, the boys stamina is also incredible
Combat master: Lucifer is a master of combat styles. After watching a fighting style only a few times he can master it. This means he can copy others style of fighting.
.:Physical Appearance:
images
Cam-Gigandet-Workout.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features: Muscular body
.:Dress: Simple t-shirts and jeans
image1xxl.jpg

.:Superhero costume (image or very detailed description): Black army gear, including a black ballistic mask. Lucifer normally removes the top half of his clothes. This means he is normally found just wearing the black trousers, tactical belt, boots and the ballistic mask. Leaving his chest and stomach exposed.
clone1.jpg

.:Personality: Lucifer seems rather normal at first, although a bit cocky. He seems kind and rather funny, but he also gets angry rather quickly. As well as this he is very violent. Enjoying the thrill of the fight, he is renown for getting into multiple punch ups. He never seems to go a day without bandages on his knuckles, or a plaster on his face. But it's not just that he is violent, he seems to enjoy being hit and hitting others. He is a wild card, hence why he borders villainhood. Although he is classed as a hero, due to his thirst for blood he could also be seen as a villain. After getting use to the violent urges he has, people realize that actually he is very simple minded. If it wasn't for his bloodthirsty attitude towards fighting, he could almost be called innocent.
.:Pets: small kitten named Leo
images

.:Crush: Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
.:Family: Father- Andrew Ferrum
Mother- deceased

.:Friends: Open
.:Enemies: Open
.:Other Relations: Open
.:Personal History: Lucifer was born into the Walter family to begin with. His father was Andrew and his mother was Kate. However the boy only knew his mother for 1 year. Lucifers father is an SAS solider, who normally works away for long periods of time. This left Kate alone, and she began to invite guys over for "company". One day, when Lucifer was only 1, his father returned home to fined his mother in bed with another man. Andrew did not hesitate to shoot them both. Mercilessly, he shot the women he had loved right between the eyes. Lucifer, unaware of the situation, watched as his father began to pack their stuff and they moved from Russia to England. In England, Lucifer went to a school that was for people related to army soldiers.

This is where he began to show his violence. He would constantly get into fights at school, and win them. He had no real motivation, but when asked the 10 year old boy would say "because I can". Lucifers father was no different, he was known as a psycho on the battle field. And when he realised how violent his son was, he decided to test something on him. Andrew snuck something out of a facility in England and into his home. He strapped Lucifer down to the bed and injected his son with the liquid. He had no idea what would happen, and for 3 days straight the young boy tossed and turned, vomiting up blood. But on the third day it stooped, Lucifer had changed. Andrew had successfully made his son into a weapon. From that day on, Andrew trained his son polishing his skills. Until he had made the perfect weapon.
.:Other: Because of his power, Lucifer has to consume a lot of food to give him energy. His metabolic rate is off the scale. Lucifer also believes the saying "My body's a temple" and he will do everything to keep his body in fine shape. Except taking drugs.
original.gif

tumblr_n0i7cwp0uY1rz66wro2_500.gif

Mechtat

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

.:Name: Lucifer Ferrum
.:Nickname/s: Luci
.:Superhero Name: Wraith
.:Age (15-18):. 16
.:Class (Hero, Sidekick or Villain): Hero (border line villian)
.:Grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Junior
.:Nationality: English, French and Russian
.:Gender: Male
.:Sexuality: Straight
.:Superpowers: Power buff: Lucifer has the ability to double his physical abilities. This includes his strength, speed, healing factor and even his senses. Lucifer can choose to only buff one physical ability, or to buff all. But buffing himself too much can cause bad after effects
Advanced healing factor: Lucifer can heal himself faster than a normal human. He can reline broken bones, fix torn muscles and heal cuts.
Combat master: Lucifer is a master of combat styles. After watching a fighting style only a few times he can master it. This means he can copy others style of fighting.
.:Physical Appearance:
images
Cam-Gigandet-Workout.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features: Muscular body
.:Dress: Simple t-shirts and jeans
image1xxl.jpg

.:Superhero costume (image or very detailed description): Black army gear, including a black ballistic mask
clone1.jpg

.:Personality: Lucifer seems rather normal at first. He seems kind and rather funny, but he also gets angery rather quickly. As well as this he is very violent. Enjoying the thrill of the fight, he is renown for getting into multiple punch ups. He never seems to go a day without bandages on his knuckles, or a plaster on his face. But it's not just that he is violent, he seems to enjoy being hit and hitting others. He is a wild card, hence why he borders villainhood. Although he is classed as a hero, due to his thirst for blood he could also be seen as a villain.
.:Pets: small kitten named Leo
images

.:Crush: Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
.:Family: Father- Andrew Ferrum
Mother- deceased

.:Friends: Open
.:Enemies: Open
.:Other Relations: Open
.:Personal History:
Accepted

My characters are open to Luci for relations.

[fieldbox= Diana Salvatore Krueger, crimson, dotted, 15]
.:Name:.
"Hey. Nice to meet you."
Diana Salvatore Krueger

.:Nicknames:.
"My name isn't that long, you know."
Di - Ana - Sal

.:Superhero Name:.
"This has got to be the most misleading name ever."
Tempesta

.:Age (15-18):.
"I almost wish I didn't have to tell."

.:Class (Hero, Sidekick or Villain):.
"A hero? No, not with my powers."
Sidekick

.:Grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior):.
"Definitely not freshmen~"
Junior

.:Nationality:.
"Yeah ... not from around these parts, I'm afraid."
French - Canadian

.:Gender:.
"Hey! I could totally pull off both genders!"
Female

.:Sexuality:.
"Mm, I happen to be a bit selective with my choice in partners."
Homosexual - Lady Lover - Lesbian

.:Superpowers:.
"This? This isn't anything spectacular..."

* Non Offensive Winds *

When one thinks of wind initially, perhaps they begin to think of typhoons, tornadoes ... mass destruction, really. Maybe they might even think about how razor sharp the invisible element can be at times. The most common thought for most when they think of the wind element, as something to be used at their disposal, they tend to think that it holds the ability to deal damage, to cut, and harm.

However, for Diana, the winds that she commands do no such thing. Insteading of slicing and dicing, the winds are able to hold or lift things, sometimes they act as the perfect invisible wall [I mean, you know that feeling when you're about to be blown away by the wind? The pressure's crazy.] but most importantly, this form of wind is at it's most raw form. Instead of shaping it to make cuts, or into a giant monstrosity, Diana only needs to gather it around, and direct it to a location.

"It's like having an invisible friend. Literally."

* Chord of the Stroms *

You know the odd term, 'Singing Blood'. Obviously, not to be taken literally, but it's a great way to describe an adrenaline rush. Or when you get dizzy, and the blood is rushes to your head - or anywhere. Back to the point, Diana can send a rush of wind - not the natural element this time - through wounds that acts as the 'high' medium for the blood, that accelerates healing way past human - super human - capacity.

'COS' - Diana affectionately nicknames - has never been tried to be used on things like broken bones, dislocated shoulders, or anything on a grand scale, but this has proven to work wonders on flesh wounds. Some easy illnesses like colds, hay fever, or with some luck, the flu have been put at ease the few times Diana has tried this on people.

"If everything fails, I could always open up a clinic or something."

.:Physical Appearance:.
"The sun does wonders for me~"
Diana stands at five foot ten. She's tall, but she's also got some muscles to go along with it, so she doesn't look like a toothpick. Her thighs, arms, and stomach are toned, not overly so, but it is clear that she spends her time running and working about.

Unlike some of the ice queens at their school, Diana's eyes take on a much more humane, warm kind of color. Her eyes, as described by her mother, were much like that of a rain drop, rippling, and bleeding, but somehow, still retaining the purest color it can.

Like her given superhero name, Tempesta (Or quite literally, Storma), Diana's natural stance is that of a fighter. Someone who's coiled, and ready to leap. She may not be a Hero, the main star of the show, her powers may have limited her use to that of a mere healer, but no one can deny that she's useless in a street brawl.

.:Distinguishing Features:.
"Well ... some are more obvious than others."

Does Red Hair count? I mean, it's completely natural. Her height perhaps, but truly, Diana tends to blend in with the crowd rather than stand front and center.
.:Superhero costume:.
"...Well. Not the worst that I've seen."

.:Dress:.

"Ain't nobody got time to dress up everyday."
Usually seen with a scarf of some sort - may not be tied around her neck - her boots for sure, and usually donning a long sleeved shirt.

.:Personality:.
"You never really know until you actually meet the person, you know?"
Diana is someone who hates to waste her time. She very much lives in the moment, and while the past may try to hold her down, she will effortlessly carry it and run towards whatever future she may have. She is someone who doesn't mind listening, sharing or telling, but it does get annoying when you constantly seek her out. Diana is very much independent, self-reliant, but craves a competent company all the same. She is honest, and loyal, but has a problem with keep grudges and judging people based on their actions and words. If she finds fault in you immediately, it is very hard for her to be impressed with you for the rest of her life.

.:Pets:.
"It's a lot of responsibility, I'll think about it though."
None right now.

.:Crush:.
"This ... might have to be a secret."
OPEN [Gotta Ask Other Players]

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
"No. I'm not even - Seriously?"
OPEN [It's Gotta Make Sense]

.:Family:.
"Only one left."
Alexis Diadle Krueger [Mother. Alive]
Dhuran Raks Kreuger [Father. Dead.]

.:Friends:.
"Yeah ... Got a few of those."
OPEN [Gotta Ask Other Players]

.:Enemies:.
"...Let's keep this quiet for now."
OPEN [???]

.:Other Relations:.
"I'll get back to you on that one."
NONE FOR NOW

.:Personal History:.
"Nothing interesting. I can tell you that much now."
You know, super powers are great and all. Today, that is. Saving people, and having another party trick up your sleeve at a highschool frat party. Things weren't always like this though, did you really think that mutants were welcomed with open arms upon immediate arrival? Though Diana wasn't born, the rest of her family suffered, and now it's only her mum that's left. Which she is more than thankful for. Of course, Diana holds that grudge in place of all of those who are dead - and can't - but her mother had pleaded her, not to be rash. Her powers manifested, possibly in response to that wish, and Diana is now content with helping rather than destroying.

"I'll add things as I think of them."
Loves to Ice Skate. [Not very well though]

@mechtat
[/fieldbox]

ACCEPTED. My characters are open to yours for relations.

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
I wanna know when we start too. I'm kinda eager to get the rp going.

Usually Mech starts pretty quickly. :o I don't think the waits gonna be too long.

YAYYYYYYYYYY *dances around and throws confetti*

Dear EVERYONE===

We start the RP when we have around twenty characters. Currently we have fourteen characters, two WIP and @Clear might be making another one. I have also decided I'm going to make another character. That brings us to eighteen.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
All the characters!!

Depending I'll probably make two more. :D

Hmmm. I'm not making another :P not unless inspiration strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.