Super Hero High School (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Jensen
Terry followed her friend through the halls and stopped when she saw the same thing as Love had--a blonde, Julia, she thought, knocking a girl out with a crystal wall. Scowling, she noticed Love give the girl an electric shock, but...that wasn't enough for Terry. She narrowed her eyes and took a more direct approach, striding up to the girl and demanding, "What the hell is your problem? Why would you do that?" As she did so, she summoned her powers, not entirely sure yet what she was going to do--maybe force Julia to apologize to the girl? Although she was unconscious, so that wouldn't serve much purpose. Make her feel guilty? She wasn't sure she could achieve that yet....finally she settled on placing the thought in Julia's head that what she'd done was wrong. Because it was, and she needed to impress that upon Julia, and the thoughts she gave people usually lingered for a while, and with any luck it would eventually drive Julia to apologize. She pushed her power mentally, reaching towards Julia with a mental tendril and placing the thought in her mind.

((@DANAsaur ))

Zoe Blake
Zoe saw it all from her perch on the lockers, and yeah, the girl didn't deserve to get knocked out, but the perpetrator didn't deserve to get freaking triple teamed by three other girls. Zoe knew Julia, and she admired her villainy, but they weren't exactly friends because they didn't hang in the same crowds. But she couldn't stand for this.

"Hey back off!" Zoe snarled at the other three girls and portal-ed so that she was next to Julia. "Three against one? Really? And you call yourselves heroes." She sneered, and sent a portal blast in their direction, but purposely didn't hit them. "Yeah, so that little bitch didn't deserved to get knocked the hell out, but Julia doesn't deserve to get ganged up on by you bitches either!" The smaller girl shrieked.
@DANAsaur @alexianFireflies @mechtat

Terry Jensen
Terry narrowed her eyes when a smaller girl came over and started yelling at them. "Look, when I see shit go down, I step in. Regardless of numbers. And the other chick here hasn't even done anything but yell yet, so maybe chill a bit, pipsqueak. And do not call me a bitch, you fucking asshat. And while we're on the subject--Julia's not exactly squeaky-clean herself!" She scowled, readying her powers again. If she had to, she would terrify this girl, or depress her, or something--anything to protect herself from a pint-size little bitch like her. Terry was not getting taken out by a portal maker who was probably villain over doing the right thing and going after a girl who'd knocked someone out.

Leigh+Anne+Pinnock+8e-crdwksOjm.jpg

Jolie Knight

Jolie tried to keep her voice down so they wouldn't get kicked out of the library, but the laugh that escaped her was a close call. " Oh come on, that hardly counts as cheating. Power use is totally fair game- if you've got it, it's ridiculous not to use it. Ridiculous for others to think you won't use it too." Hm, maybe she wasn't cut out to be a hero after all, with that mindset... and would Isaac even want to be near her if she went for it? He was a villain and staying that way, surely her taking the hero track would be utter betrayal to him, she was sure he'd be disgusted with her!
If Jolie kept thinking like this, Isaac would know something was up, so she looked for a change in subject. "What's our first class, anyway? I swear, if I have anything physical activity related first period I will cry. Nothing's worse than super-sweat," she said wrinkling her nose.

@mechtat

Iris Liana Harvard
|Siren|

[spoili]
UijGaHql.jpg

[/spoili]​
The girl just ended up ignoring Iris, which just pissed her off. This bitch, what was her deal? Now Iris was the sweetest girl in the world, but this was the type of person that made Iris glad she wanted to be a hero and not a villain. She was about to make the girl's ears pop and hurt like hell, but then another girl came over. Iris watched as she shocked her. "Wo!" That was the only thing that Iris could think of saying. This other girl, whoever she was seemed like she could be cool. Then another girl came over, yelling at the semi-conscious blonde. Iris just stood there, watching everything go on. Then a girl, probably around the same age as Iris came over. This girl was on the evil blonde's side.

"Hey can you..." She couldn't even get a sentence in, with two of the girls arguing now. "Hey! Can you all just stop talking...pleaseee!" There goes her sing song voice coming out. Something weird was going on, Iris realized that everyone went silent... Crap! Her powers must of went off, when she gets irritated or frustrated, they tend to go haywire. She looked at all the girls and the boy, who was still standing there. She literally took the sound from them. "Oh my God, I can fix this, I can fix this." Iris started to freak out a bit, what the hell did she do? How the hell did she do it?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Zoe Blake

Zoe was about to tear the dark haired bitch extraordinaire a new one, when all of a sudden she just couldn't. She opened her mouth and tried to tell the girl to go screw herself, but nothing came out. Zoe had been watching long enough to get the general gist of everyone's powers, so this could have only been caused by the new girl. After all, everyone had gone on mute as soon as she started talking.

Zoe glared at the blonde with rage, and stalked forward so that she was right in her face. She didn't care that the girl couldn't hear her, but she was going to have to learn to read lips today. "YOU'D BETTER. I REFUSE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE AS A MIME. I HATE THEM." She mouthed, crossing her arms and fixing the new girl with a fierce glower.

@mechtat @A Bowl of Petunias @DANAsaur @alexianFireflies @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Julia Marie Huntington

Julia raised an eyebrow at Love's weak attempt to hurt her, harshly grabbing her wrists and sending electric shocks toward her body. Good thing for her, her blood contains crystal particles that let her summons crystals and quartz in any part of her body. It also protects her from physical injuries, turning her muscles into crystals. "You do know that electricity don't work on crystals right?" she asked, smirking lightly before speaking again "Look, Hate, you're just adding more wood to the fire. Why don't you mind your own business and go frolic around the glen or something?"

She then heard Terry shouting at her which pisses her off even more. As she glared at the girl, a pang of guilt suddenly started to gnaw and chew her heart. "The hell?" she whispered to herself, looking towards Terry with so much hate. How dare she mess up with her mind? The nerve! Thank Satan Zoe stepped in and defended her in such a weak state.

Zoe's right. It's unfair to have 3 girls against me she thought to herself. She can't believe she just had a blonde moment there. "You don't even know what the fuck happened so why don't you three just back off?! Calling yourselves a superhero but acting like a villain. Hah. Such two-faced creatures. Just because I'm a villain doesn't mean I can't be hurt! I'm human too you know!!" she retorted, trying her best to overcome the guiltiness she's feeling. She knows what she did is bad and out of bound but she loathes the word "slut". Just because she's blonde doesn't mean she's all boobs and butt, sleeping with every guy she hangs out with. She felt weak, helpless and hurt. Is this really how heroes see villains? As an object and just believing every bad rumor about them? This situation made her loathe heroes even more. Always judging villains before knowing the entire story. She was so sick of it, so sick of being judged at first glance.

As Zoe and terry began to argue, Julia can't take the situation anymore and screamed, her loud voice replaced by silence. "Could this day get any worse?!" she shouted inside her head. Glaring at her bullies, she did the only thing she could think of to escape the situation: she encased herself inside an egg made out of crystals wasn't bothering to come out, unless shrill-girl will use her uncontrollable powers once again and shatter her crystals. Julia couldn't believe the blonde is a sound user, meaning she can be easily defeated by her if they ever fight.

newcreate.php

2f248bbc42d496b69e5a3e603345fa4b.jpg

The moment that girl dropped to the ground, Elias had half a mind vacate. Of course, someone like him also had obligations to follow. Possibly. They were still teenagers and, honestly, this felt a little bit on the convoluted side. Derek had the right idea, taking the girl to the nurse and leaving everyone else to deal with how to handle Julia. If they should even do that. Honestly, Julia simply reacted and that reaction may have possible hurt someone. There always was a chance of escalating things, but that would be on the two of them. Everyone here could handle themselves accordingly and if they couldn't, why exactly did they attend in the first place?

But the incessant abuse of everyone's powers? That honestly aggravated Elias the most. Someone like him had a few things he could control: the entire dimensional gateway bits and whether or not his field of living hell would be a shit fest or pile of crap. For Elias, things didn't go accordingly. There was no way to tap into his powers to allow him complete control and there lacked a way of entirely negating them. It's how he got his name: this thing around him, making life difficult, was a self-evident fact and the only constant thing in his life. To have that rubbed into his face by this blatant misuse infuriated him.

In all of it, though, Elias kept his cool. Years of having that temper hammered out of him didn't necessarily work as intended, but it did allow Elias a greater threshold before he eventually blew up. Complete with a small mantra to recite subconsciously, Elias made his way toward the ever growing group of ladies.

"Honestly, the only difference between you all and regular human beings are the over the top powers and shiny costumes. This isn't solving anything, it's actually making things worse," Elias commented, a frown stretching his lips, "Let's all calm down a moment and think this through. Really, you're all exaggerating the situation; the girl's fine, so there's no reason to escalate this into a battle of who's got the biggest muscles. But if we're all gonna be honest here, this stopped being about the girl after she left. So how about we hop off our podiums and head to class to learn how to actually do our jobs, instead of acting like we're all a bunch of wanna be supers."

Unfortunately, they all chose that moment to further yell at each other. A sigh broke through Elias' lips and he hunched his shoulder in defeat, "Or we can be hormonal teenagers, like always." What more, it was also the moment Iris took matters into her own hands. And by that, she totally muffed the situation. Unlike the others, however, Elias took it with just a tad more tact.

Coughing into his fist to confirm what he already knew, Elias turned a nasty glare her way. Looked like he had to stay longer than he'd intended. And this likely meant he'd miss his next class. Owe it to a bunch of teenage superhumans to act like a bunch of entitled brats. I've got powers, so might as well use 'em for shit all Elias mocked, biding his time with a deep frown and crossed arms.

Save a seat for me during class? Got caught in this crap fest of hormones and a super power dick size comparison. Great start to a great day. Thanks for trying, though, Derek. I may not say much, but I do appreciate it. ~Elias

He quickly stuffed the phone back into his pocket the moment the text sent to witness Jules' exaggerated form of pouting. His eye roll landed ended on Iris, hoping she'd take the hint and get this entire thing on the move. It was a mistake staying longer than he should have, but this was pushing it. This was beyond irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iris Liana Harvard
|Siren|
[spoili]
UijGaHql.jpg

[/spoili]​
Iris didn't need to hear the other students voices to understand that they were pissed off. The little girl, she was definitely a villain and a big problem. Iris backed up from her, then the evil blonde went into her crystal egg. Right now Iris wished she had her own egg to go into. The boy, he was pissed off even more then the rest. Iris took a deep breath. "Okay, my father taught me how to control my powers. He has done this like several times...well on purpose." She took a deep breath, inhale and exhale.

"Okay, I think I can do it." She went around to everyone, lightly touching their throats, to give them their individual voices back. Then Iris walked over to the egg, she couldn't get in it, so she hoped just touching it would work. She lightly tapped the crystal egg. "That should do it. Right?" Iris stood there hoping everyone had their correct voices and not someone else's. It was easy to take voices, but to give back you had to have contact with the person. It was kind of like The Little Mermaid, she had to be in contact with the shell to get her voice back...or something like that. She was nervous, at the same time anticipating them yelling at her.

Terry Jensen
Terry rolled her eyes at Zoe and, as soon as she had her voice back, opened her mouth to say something and then paused. What would Mattie say in this scenario? Probably to just walk away and leave it to the teachers. The guy who'd spoken up was right--the girl was gone now anyway, and she'd gotten what she intended to do done--Julia'd probably been feeling a tad guilty, and she was probably not going to apologize. Either that or Terry's powers hadn't done anything this time. Either way, it was time to just back the hell off and let things drop for now, if she could. That's what Mattie would say. Then again, Mattie might not have gotten involved in the first place; she would've looked around, seen the other two girls doing something, and left it to them, or better yet stepped in as a peacekeeper or something. God. Mattie. Sometimes Terry couldn't stand her sister; she'd had to do something! But now it was time to go. Preferably before Mattie actually came down this hallway and found them.

"Look, maybe that guy--Elias? Elias, right?--is right. Not sorry for what I did, especially since Love's powers didn't really do anything anyway so you can hardly call it ganging up and--look, I'm leaving." Terry had stopped herself before she could got off like she had a tendency to do. She did, actually, feel a little bit bad for the whole three-against-two situation, but whatever. Who cared? She had things to do and she was so not apologizing to villains. She headed off down the corridor.

((@Polystical @mechtat @DANAsaur @Shattered♦Secrets™ @A Bowl of Petunias ))

tumblr_mxm4vd0pnQ1t3yxoao1_500.gif

Zoe Blake
Zoe didn't care for lectures from anyone other than her father, so when Elias gave his spiel she very maturely gave him the ugliest facial expression she could muster.
"Thank you." Zoe sneered at the new girl. Finally free of the Little Miss tv remote, Zoe considered leaving but didn't want to leave Julia alone with the 'heroes'. However Julia was in her giant crystal shell thing, so all Zoe could do was wait.

Well not really. She could always just..."Julia." Zoe chirped, circling the mini crystal fortress and giving it a light tap. "Julia." Tap. "Julia~" Tap. Tap. "Juli-aa~!" Tap. Tap. TAP. "If you don't come out of there I'm going to lick your crystal." She said in a sing song voice, while pressing her face against the crystal egg thing.

@DANAsaur @A Bowl of Petunias @Shattered♦Secrets™ @mechtat

Derek Weiss
Derek was grateful for the company to the nurses' office. When they got there, before Derek could explain what happened to the nurse, said employee cast a suspicious glance at Nelsea and Derek frowned at her. He didn't get the big deal about Nelsea, she seemed really sweet and her power sounded awesome. Shadow manipulation? Aka real life shadow puppets.

"She hit her head." Was all Derek said in lieu of explanation for the girl's state. He didn't want to get Julia in trouble, although the girl would probably point out her attacker when she came to.

The nurse nodded, and levitated the girl into the examination room. Alone with Nelsea now, Derek wasn't sure if he should leave. He didn't know the passed out girl, but he wanted to know if she was okay, but at the same time, he needed to get to class before he was late. The nurse came back out of the examination room for a second and seeing them still standing there she waved them out. "She'll be fine. She's got minor healing powers which only work when she's asleep, so don't worry about it." The nurse stated as she all but kicked Derek and Nelsea out of the office.

Derek turned to Nelsea and smiled. "Well at least that went well. I'm gonna head to powers training class now. See you at lunch later? And I won't blame you if you're too uncomfortable to sit with Julia...But I just wanted to say that...Well--" He paused for a second to think of the right words. Just then he got a text from Elias which made him all the more eager to get to class. He liked sitting next to Elias, in fact he liked being near Elias period, over all of his male friends he liked Elias more--Oh! He was still talking to Nelsea, oops.

"Julia means well, she's just...Misunderstood." Was all he could muster before giving Nelsea an enthusiastic wave, shifting into pomeranian puppy form and running down the hall.​

200.gif

As soon as Derek got to class he burst through the door of the gymnasium in his dog form, startling the teacher who gave him a dirty look. Derek shifted back and smiled at the teacher sheepishly before sitting on the bleachers nearest to the door and placing his book bag in the spot next to him. While he waited for everyone else to get to class, Derek reread Elias' text and for a second or two his gaze hovered over two distinct words, but in his response he didn't comment on them. He didn't want to creep Elias out.

Seat saved! I'll see you in class!
- Derek
@A Bowl of Petunias @alexianFireflies

Nelsea Adair
When the nurse cast her a suspicious look, Nelsea just sighed. She was thankful Derek didn't seem to have the usual prejudices, but she'd learned long ago never to expect the same thing from other people. Particularly teachers, for some reason--she supposed it had something to do with knowing of others with her power who'd gone the villain path. Or maybe their prejudices were just more ingrained. Who knew. She was relieved to learn the girl was all right, though, and then she and Derek were practically kicked out of the nurse's office, which she'd fully expected. The nurse was kind of like that.

Nelsea listened to what Derek had to say and watched him, in adorable Pomeranian puppy form, trotting off down the hallway. Misunderstood, huh? So....kind of like her, then? Wow. Now she kind of felt bad about being scared of Julia--she knew how it felt to have people be afraid of you or hate you when you weren't that bad or you wouldn't hurt them. Hopefully Julia was really one of those people, although Nelsea was pretty sure she could trust Derek's judgement. She guessed she would still sit with them at lunch, then--why not? If Julia was just...misunderstood, and really meant well, as Derek put it, then this could be a chance to get to know her.

She abruptly realized she too was late for powers training class, and then realized she and Derek had the same class--not that it mattered much, it was a huge class and Nelsea always sat by herself in corner. Still. She was late, and the teacher already didn't like her! Nelsea took off down the hallway, dashing into the gymnasium and then skidding to a halt, the teacher shooting her a glare as she ducked her head and made her way to a seat in the back of the bleachers, the very top and in the corner, like always. She kind of wanted to sink into the floor--being late always made her embarrassed. Nelsea hesitated, then waved in Derek's direction, not sure if he would see her or not but figuring she might as well anyway. Then she focused her attention on the teacher, wondering what they would be doing today.

((@Polystical ))

newcreate.php

2f248bbc42d496b69e5a3e603345fa4b.jpg

Thank all the angels in heaven. Honestly, as long as he had a voice to talk with, it didn't much matter whose it was. If it came out of his mouth, he'd be more than happy. Nodding his thanks, he walked over to the cocoon as the shorter student did. After Zoe had spoken her piece, Elias knocked on the crystal shell himself.

"I like Italian food," he said, curt and simple, "See you at lunch, I guess." Already late, he only spared the girl beside him a wave. She'd given him a bratty scowl earlier, but Elias thought it better not to pay that any mind. Usually, due to his power, Elias often kept to himself, so instigating anything seemed. Speaking of which, he went through that entire thing without an incident. Huh, Daniel and Iris, or Sir Caulfield as he called her on most occasions, would have been proud.

Of course, speak of the devil and he shall appear.

A light tap to the little cocoon of hers was enough to run a deep scar through the side. With eyes widened, he watched that crack travel from the middle of the entire solid rock straight up the top and right down to the bottom. When it stopped, Elias slowly proceeded to step back further, hoping to god it wouldn't burst. "Uh," he uttered with his mouth agape, hands out as he carefully gained distance, hopefully to the point his powers wouldn't further affect Julia's tiny fortress. He shrugged his apology regardless and turned to quicken his pace down the hall.

It took him a few moments to reach the gymnasium from where he'd been stalled and upon entering, he was met with the tired eyes of their instructor. She pointed at the bleachers before marking him down on her clipboard—guess she'd had a lot more than just late arrivals. Nodding, however, Elias spotted Nelsea first before noticing Derek and sitting cozy by his backpack. He smiled and marched up the stairs, between more than a few students. A little messy, but it wasn't anything he couldn't technically handle. A fourth year of this class with essentially the same kids made him a little more comfortable with everyone than he usually was. But, of course, Elias didn't really interact with them beyond the usual in school things. Even then, Derek was probably the only person in the class, minus the new addition of Nelsea into his tight circle of friends, that he actually felt comfortable with.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," he sighed, carefully handing Derek his backpack and setting his own between his legs, "A few students took the situation a little out of proportion. Got stuck in the middle of that mess." He rolled his eyes and scooted over to allow the student next to him more room. Flashing a smile at Derek, he asked, "Surprisingly, my powers didn't go haywire, so I've got that going for me. So, everything fine on your end? Girl okay? Having a better day than I am?"

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Julia Marie Huntington

Tap. Tap. Tap. The sound resonated inside her crystalized hiding place. Tap. Tap. Tap. There it is again, her head starting to ache from the sound. "I am not a fish so STOP TAPPING THE FREAKIN' CRYSTAL!!!" Julia shouted, glad that she now got her voice back. She can hear the muffled voice of Zoe, threatening her to lick the crystal if she didn't come out. "Suit yourself" she mumbled, hugging her knees closer to her chest even tighter. The guilty feeling was still gnawing her insides and she wanted to stop it but how? That freakin' Terry messed with her mind and only that damned girl can fix it. "The hell is wrong with them? Picking a fight with me without knowing the full story? Ugh... I really hate heroes"

Julia was enjoying the peace and quiet inside her shell when Elias' voice startled her, saying that he likes Italian food and that he'll see her after lunch. She was astounded by him and wasn't expecting him to still come after the drama she caused. A small smile crept into her face but quickly turned into a frown as he lightly tapped her crystal egg and cracking noises can be heard, a huge crack visible on the side.

"Oh no..." was all Julia could say before her entire cocoon shattered into pieces, revealing herself in a pile of shattered quartz. "EEEEELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" She shouted on the top of her lungs, furious of what he just did and watched him ran away. Now she needs to deal with Zoe: the girl who saw her in such a weak state and saved her from her bullies. It's not like she didn't want to thank the girl but she hated to be pitied or helped.

Sighing heavily, she gave a weak smile towards the girl before mumbling "Thanks... For standing up for me..."

• Love
@DANAsaur
tumblr_m9xrfyttjY1rnk68fo1_500_large.gif

Zoe Blake
Zoe jumped backwards when Elias cracked Julia's egg. She snickered a little bit when Julia was forced out and screamed Elias' name. Ah, funny days at Super Hero High School.

Zoe grinned when Julia thanked her and gave the girl a friendly poke to the rib cage. "Don't sweat it, villains stick up for each other Julia, Julie, Ju--Jewel." At her discovery of the totally creative nickname Zoe smiled wide. "Hey, why didn't your parents name you Jewel instead? It seems a lot more fitting than Julia. Then again I guess that would be like my dad naming me Portal. Totally gives away the surprise, huh? Well anyway, what was that with Elias? You guys are eating lunch together?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "Is he your boyfriend?"

At this point in time, Zoe should really be heading to class, but she figured she could stick around for a little while longer. "I can't say I'd see the appeal of you guys. I mean he's a hero, oddly enough and you're a villain. You gotta know that can only end in despair." Her voice got serious right then as she remembered the circumstances of her conception. "Just a pro tip." She stated, before opening a portal to her classroom of ugh-Villainy 101- a class she was forced to take so that she could be 'sure' she wanted to follow the path to villainy. Way lame.

"Once again, Ms. Blake, please use the door." The teacher snapped, and Zoe just shot her an award winning smile, before sticking her arm back through the portal, waving at Julia and then closing it.

Derek Weiss
It was only when Nelsea entered the gym a few moments after him that Derek remembered that she did in fact share the same class as him. He felt bad for a minute or two and made sure to wave at her extra enthusiastically when she waved at him.
When Elias entered Derek smiled at him before taking his backpack and situating it between his knees. "Yeah the girl was fine, she had some sort of sleep healing power or something. " At Elias' mention of a few students, Derek winced. "Julia?" He ventured hoping it hadn't been her, but...It probably had. He seriously regretted ditching her but sometimes he just couldn't take her aggression. At the mention of Elias' powers not going crazy, Derek grinned and gave the other boy a thumbs up. "Awesome dude!" His exclamation caught the attention of the already annoyed teacher and said teacher pointed at him and beckoned him down from the bleachers. Derek stayed in place and hung his head. He really really didn't want to participate today.
"Weiss." Mr. Arnold began. "Have you improved any in your skill set?"
"No..." Derek mumbled.
"Well then I guess you should pay better attention instead of chatty chat chatting with Wheaty."
"Okay, sorry." Derek muttered, flushing with embarrassment.
Satisfied with his response, Mr. Arnold began giving the instructions for today's class. Apparently he wanted everyone to meditate briefly before each sparring move, so they could focus their full attention on their power. Derek thought that sounded ridiculous, but he wasn't going to say anything.
"Alright get into groups of three. Execute powers in a round robin style. No maiming or intentional harm." Mr. Arnold stated before going to lounge on the bleachers. Derek perked up and started waving his arms frantically in an attempt to flag down Nelsea. He held onto Elias' arm in case someone decided they wanted to spar with him, so they would know that boy was taken.
@A Bowl of Petunias @alexianFireflies

• Love
Nelsea Adair
Nelsea sighed when the teacher told them to split into groups and execute their powers in a 'round robin style'; she was fairly certain most of the class either wouldn't want to work with her or didn't know she existed. The few who did know she existed undoubtedly did not want to work with an umbrakinetic, especially not in something like this. Who, then, was she going to--
As she searched the classroom, she immediately spotted Derek frantically waving at her, and she couldn't help a smile. Of course. Derek and Elias, she figured, since Derek was holding on to Elias while waving at her. She hopped to her feet, feeling happy for the first time that day. Making new friends was a very different experience for her, especially friends like Derek, who was incredibly enthusiastic and could turn into puppies. She trotted down the bleachers, ducking around other people to avoid getting elbowed or shoved, and made her way over to Elias and Derek, offering them both a smile before saying, "So should we...I dunno, who's going to start?" Ha, not even a stutter, even though she had been and still was pretty sure that was somehow going a spectacular fuck up of a sentence, but she had no reason to really be nervous right now, right? Well, maybe a little, because she didn't want to scare off her friends, but they were her friends, it seemed, or at least the beginning of friends, and so she didn't have to worry too much.

((@Polystical @A Bowl of Petunias ))

Iris Liana Harvard
|Siren|
Seeing that the situation was somewhat okay, Iris kicked it into high gear and started for her locker again. She would stay far away from Julia and Zoe, those girls were bad news. "Finally." Seeing her locker, "222", she walked over to it. She sat her jacket in it and took a deep breath. "Well, today wasn't the best first day." Iris chuckled at that, at least people now knew not to mess with her. "Now, where is my first class." She shook her head roaming the halls...again.

Last edited:
Julia Marie Huntington

Julia giggled lightly as Zoe rambled on about her new found nickname-Jewel. She liked that and maybe she can call Zoe "Portal".

As Zoe mentions her and Elias being together, she almost gagged. "What?! NO!!" she quickly answered, oblivious that Zoe just said that. Julia admits that Elias is good looking and a senior but he's really not her type. Besides, she already got her heart set on someone. "I was just inviting him and Nelsea for lunch, you can join too if you want" she offered to the girl.

"This isn't Batman and Catwoman, missy" she said after hearing her advice and left her alone as Zoe head to her class and waving her goodbye through a portal.

Sighing heavily, she realized that she should be heading to class too. "Ugh... why did I have power training again?" she asked herself as she walked through the hallways, heading to the gym. She was just a few steps away from the gymnasium when she figured that she wouldn't go to class and just make an excuse that she had menstrual cramps or something. She can control her powers just fine and she practice every day at her manor with private tutors so she doesn't quite comprehend why she needs to attend the class and be sweaty like the others.

Heading back to the hallway, she caught a glimpse of the blonde shrill-girl from before and thought of something mischievous. Concentrating her powers, she made crystals grow under the blonde's feet and encased it to prevent her from moving away from her spot. "That's what you get for messing with me~" she cooed to herself snickering. She then went to the Culinary Arts Club to make some Italian food and carrot cake for lunch.

• Love
.::Lukanious Lancaster::.

Lukas awoke in his bed, the sun beamed down through his window hitting his eyes and forehead. Luke hovered up from his bed and pulled the curtains so the sun wouldn't shine through his room. Going through his closet, it was full of suits. Some where casual while some were made from rich cloth texture which cost up to ten thousand dollars. And that's only for the texture let alone the full suit.

Getting fully clothed in one of his expensive suits, he stood in the mirror and fixed his tie, a smile beamed on his face. 'A new day, a new casual suit. The male finally perfected the tie dropping it on the dress shirt. "Nora remember to get my la courtier du Georgia suit today, if not their may be another window to fix, but not by you, a new maid, since you'll be..Incapacitated." Walking out the bedroom he walked to his bathroom finally fixing his air, his casual fancy set back hair.

Lukas walked down his mansion stairs till he got to the bottom, his father was on vacation with his new girlfriend and it was his house to run, so Luka could do whatever he liked, that also meant bugging the maids with criticism and threats. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, his transporter sat in the middle of the main hall were the doors stood around ten feet away.

Lukas kept a brief case on him, people would give him looks for the suit and suitcase, but would feel to weak and fearful to say anything to him, with his popularity, wealth and power strayed with him all through kindergarten to now. One of his fathers butlers marched in the room handing him a brown cup with several designs on it. "Sir here is your large decaff vanilla mocha chino with extra base." The young adult smiled and picked the coffee up with his right hand, his left holding on his briefcase.

"Remember to clean the house, i don't want to see a single item out of place." Luke smirked and walked over to his teleporter stepping one foot then the other through, causing him to be right at the schools doors. "Right on time."

As he strayed through the crowded hallway, none dared to walk near him or even close to him on that matter, he never needed a locker so he kept his suitcase close to him. As he made it through the school he stopped in the cafeteria where it had the best wifi, opening the briefcase he pulled out his laptop and powered it on as he started to research. "Now to see where my father really is."

newcreate.php

tumblr_inline_n4drv4K02k1qet68t.gif

The look on Perseus face when Angelo denied him any kind of physical contact and leaped immediately for his son verged on suicidal and homicidal and little bit like a sociopath. That was priceless enough for both Fox and his other father. Of course, Fox also felt a level of excitement and happiness that came with meeting an old friend, but the utter betrayal on his father's face just took the cake. Just desserts for trying to shame him in front of the entire student body. Who knew, the guy probably had a round trip with all of the teachers lined up just for him. Add on Roland about halfway through because that guy could not last the length of his husband's stew of shenanigans. He had to give it to his father, though; when the guy got his revenge, he went all out, no matter how small the crime or how petty his vindictive side got.

"Nice to meet you," Fox greeted, smiling brightly at Lewis, "Sorry about the parents. It's a long story."

"You're absolutely right it's a long story—"

"Okay, hun, that's enough embarrassing our kid for a day," Roland cut Perseus off and pulled him to the side. He swiveled his head around to meet Fox and the other boys, "Either one of you harm a hair on his head and I'll disembowel you and let you bleed out for days."

"Okay, dad. Threaten an old friend and a potential one—two birds with one stone."

"Two superheros with one bullet, did that one from a mile away. Recluse and Zenith. Didn't even suspect a thing. What good is echolocation if you can't spot a guy sitting on the Chrysler building with a goddamn sniper rifle?"

"You are unbelievably morbid when you want to be."

"And you'll learn about how that translates into my work when you graduate, kiddo."

"I would rather not disembowel my victims and wear their face as a trophy."

"Okay, okay, assassin does not equal psychopath. I had to run that over with your father a million times, I don't want to have to do it with you," Roland finished, pointing at Angelo, "Don't listen to him: we don't wear faces in this family. Kids these days." He quickly turned around, "That was just one time and it was purely by accident. Never gonna let me live that down."

With a sigh and red tinted cheeks, Fox pointed down the corridor. "You guys got class? I think I have a history class first period," he said, attempting to defuse the situation more, "Sorry about that, again. Sometimes they don't like to take their meds."

"Your father disappeared again," Roland came back not two seconds later, holding his phone in his hand, "Apparently he gets service in the Middle Ages. Here's hoping he doesn't accidentally dethrone Queen Elizabeth. I'll see you at home."

"Like I said, medication," Fox scratched his head and looked on as his father got lost down the corridors, "Well, if I haven't completely put you guys off, you wanna walk to class? Maybe hang out for lunch?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.