Super Hero High School (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEWIS:

Lewis silently followed Angelo as the other male tracked Julia. Lewis did not approve of Jules; he knew the blonde would rip Angelo's heart out and walk all over it in high heeled boots, if Angelo was stupid enough to let her.

When Angelo stopped in front of the pretty blonde girl, Lewis stopped right behind him and propped his chin on his best friend's shoulder. "Jules, you do know that Angelo is mine, right?" he said protectively. "And, if you try to steal him, I will have to shift into you and kick your own ass as you."
@DANAsaur @N/A

LOVE:

Love smiled. "Haha, now I'm glad I don't have a sister," she said. A little spark cracked between her hands. She shook them out, eliminating the sparks from existence, but her hands remained warm. She grabbed Terry's hands, folding them between her own. "I now warm you indefinitely."
@alexianFireflies

Terry Jensen
"Ha, yeah, you should be," Terry said a tad wryly, "they can be real pains in the neck, especially if they're always trying to fill your head with information." She smiled when Love took her hands, partly because it was a cute gesture and partly because Love's hands were really, really warm and it was really, really nice. She giggled quietly. "You're sweet."

((@mechtat ))

Getting up in the Weiss household was always a struggle. Especially when just the other night, the Weiss patriarch had decided to hone in on his youngest son and pick at all of his flaws, which to him was everything. So Derek had retreated to his room in his favorite dog form, with his tail dragging on the ground and his ears low, and curled up on his bed. And sometime during the night his older brother had come in in their canine forms (a wolf and a fox, respectively) and proceeded to form a puppy pile on top of them. And then their sister had joined in an taken her place right on top of the pile and they fell asleep like that.

When Derek woke up he had forgotten the harsh words of his father, but he had also forgotten that he had school and had to get there like...Now.

"Oh no!" Derek wailed, wiggling out from underneath his brother who thought it was totally fair to lay on top of a corgi, while being transformed as a massive timber wolf. His brother cracked an eye open and lazily watched his youngest brother dash around the room like a chicken with it's head cut off.

"Why don't you just skip, Der Bear?" He asked, rolling on his back and kicking their sister in the face in the process. Said woman just grunted and turned on her side.

"Because I really want to go to school and I can't afford to skip." Derek pointed out and his brother sighed. "Whatevs..."

When Derek finally got his shit together, he gave all three of his siblings a 'see ya later' nuzzle and leaped into the portal in his corgi form. He landed on the other side, in a totally graceful ball of fur before dashing into the school. His claws against the hard tile floor made an echoing clacking sound as he ran to his locker.

Nelsea Adair
Nelsea sighed and got to her feet, leaving the corner she'd been reading in. She'd read her fill and she was getting a bit bored, and she knew classtime was going to come soon too--so she headed out in the hall to walk for a bit before class. As she wandered around the corner, she spotted a corgi trotting up through the hallway and paused, smiling slightly. Nelsea knew he had to be a student--that was the only way a corgi could have gotten here and been trotting through the school hallways--but she couldn't help herself. Dogs were her favorite thing in the world. Anyone who could turn into a dog had to be cool, somehow, or at least she hoped so. So as the dog trotted and stopped by a locker, she went over and knelt down next to it. "Um, hi," she said quietly to the little corgi.

((@Polystical ))

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]MELANIE NANCY GRAYHAM[/BCOLOR]​

The new girl finally arrives at the school, getting lost upon the way. Melanie, walks through the doors and the bell rings for next class. Luckily she made it in time.
She sees a lot of people walking around talking and greeting each other, no one paid much attention to her, probably because she was the "new girl", she has never gone to school before this is her first time going to a school, so she has no idea what to expect. She reminds herself that she's only going to this school to help her brother become "healthy and normal" her mother states in Melanie's mind. "Not to become friends with anyone or communicate with anyone but the teacher and herself!"
At least, Melanie thinks that's is completely wrong and she should do what she wants to do, not what her mum wants her to do. Though, she doesn't want to disappoint her mother nor her father, so she is going to do what was ask of her to do.

@alexianFireflies
Derek halted in his quest to locate his friends, by the lockers, instead deciding to get some stuff by his locker. However before he could reach his locker, a girl approached him. He barked happily at her and shifted back into human form. In the past Derek had always failed at shifting and keeping his clothes in tact. But now he was a natural at it, although it still confused him as to where his clothes went when he shifted, but his siblings wouldn't explain it to him which he assumed meant they didn't have a clue.
"Hey there," He greeted her with a wide smile. "I'm Derek."

Last edited:
Nelsea Adair
Nelsea smiled as he shifted back so he could talk. "Hi! Um, I'm Nelsea. Nice to meet you, Derek." He seemed nice enough, Nelsea though, especially given that she'd kind of randomly approached him. She was glad he seemed to have mastered shifting back with clothes on--she knew that could be a problem for some people sometimes. "So, um, I take it you're a shapeshifter or something? Th-that's cool." Crap. Not the stuttering again, she was almost sure she'd outgrown that, but apparently not...she used to stutter all the time when she met knew people, and she'd been pretty sure she'd outgrown that, but apparently it was back, goddang it. Please don't let him make fun of me for it...

((@Polystical ))

Elias Wheaty
Axiom

tumblr_migrb9Pz9K1r89ca9o1_500.gif

Now, it was a matter of finding his way through the crowds. One little step at a time, that's how people get through everything. The only difference being that he had inhuman abilities, ones that he lacked complete control over—

"Ow! What the hell?!" a shrill yell broke him from his own little meditative state and Elias spun out of curiosity. Apparently, one of the ceiling panels broke off just two feet away from him and clocked a girl headlong. It was at that moment she locked eyes with Elias and the guilt practically seeped from his eye sockets. It would probably have been the eyes that gave who he was away, regardless. "You!" Oh no. This girl knew actually knew him knew him, which honestly didn't sound good. Usually jovial, friendly 'You's' didn't have so much inflection and grit to them. She practically spat the word out.

"Me?"

"You!"

"Uh," Elias looked around in futility as she practically pounced toward him.

"This happens every goddamn day. You stay away from me, you bastard, or I'm reporting you," she enunciated every word as if it were bile from her throat, "Just because some administrator had a bleeding heart doesn't mean we all have to suffer your disability. Give up the charade, monster."

That broke a shiver through his entire body and it took everything in Elias not to burst in anger. It took even more not to regress into some very, very vivid memories. With a deep breath and his eyes closed, he gave the other student a response, "I apologize. I'll key down on my powers better next time."

"For your sake, you better hope there's not a next time," she growled, taking what looked to be a stone fist and crushing it over the books in his hand. They fell with a clatter and she left the moment he bent low to pick it up, "Fucking poser."

Gritting his teeth, Elias gathered all the belongings he could and dusted whatever rubble had fallen onto them. It took more than just a few breaths to calm down and the clattering of lockers beside him didn't help that. Luckily, most people had wandered away and weren't at risk of anymore falling objects. Another little display wouldn't mark well on his after school exam. Knowing them, they likely had more than a few bugs surrounding the area; better to take down something awful before it happened, or to just be pricks.

After counting his things, Elias stood up, possibly a little too fast. Not watching where he stepped, he found himself colliding into the nearest warm body. Warmish body. It was still cold outside. That almost knocked him for another loop, but it did do a good job of distracting him. Sadly, one embarrassment into the next. He immediately grasped onto what layers of clothing the other student had on in order to stabilize the both of them before patting his shoulder three times too many. Awkward.

"I'm sorry," Elias muttered, "just a little frustrated, right now."
( @Polystical - He ran into Derek, whilst still in conversation with Nelsea! :o @alexianFireflies )

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Lucifer lay into his punching bag. Swing after swing he smashed the bag, it swung from side to side as he hit. The chains creaking with ever time his fist hit the bag. The boys face had no emotion on it as he practiced, up until the last hit. On the last hit the boy had a devilish grin on his face. His fist ripped into the bag and sand sprayed everywhere. The erupted cloth lay hanging from the dull chains. He sighed loudly as he rubbed his hands, the skin had torn off and they had started to bleed. "I really need to control myself" he sighed wiping his face with a towel. He slowly raised his head to see the clock. "Oh god" he almost shouted, he was late. Luci ran up stairs showering in super time. After he showered he got dressed into a burgundy shirt and some jeans. He quickly rapped up his hands, covering them in a plaster as well as sports tape.

The boy ran down the stairs, grabbing a coat on the way. He went back to the gym where his portal was. He strutted through as he pulled on his coat. It was cold, his breath instantly became visible. He walked out to the main entrance to the school. Looking around at the others as he entered the main entrance to the school.

@alexianFireflies @A Bowl of Petunias

Krypto the Superdog
Derek Weiss

Derek's bright smile didn't fade even as he spoke to Nelsea. "Yup, I have the power of turning into any type of dog. " He briefly hoped she wouldn't give him the usual, 'And...?' prompt that people always tended to give him. It was kind of rare for someone like him to only have one type of power and it was even rarer for a member of the Weiss household to not have a stronger one.

"So what's your power?" He asked, perking up again. But before she could respond someone crashed into Derek and he stumbled forward a bit. Thankfully, he didn't take Nelsea down with him and remained upright. "Whoa," Derek gasped, spinning around so he could see who had stumbled into him and was happy to see his fellow senior, Elias. "No problem, dude. Uh--" He turned to Nelsea for a second and said, "Excuse me," and promptly shifted into a Great Dane. He stood up on his hind legs and placed his fore paws on Elias's shoulders and gave him a big sniff. In his human form, he couldn't detect emotions, but in his dog form if he sniffed hard enough he would get a small whiff of what people were feeling. And right now he didn't like how Elias was feeling.
tumblr_inline_n8d3zuNMlX1re968e.jpg

So he licked him.​

Nelsea Adair
Nelsea considered this power for a minute. Shifting into dogs was probably, without a doubt, the best power she had ever heard of. "Oh, um, I'm umbrakinetic. You know, mentally controlling shadows and all that..." She trailed off a bit, hoping he wouldn't leave now, because most people, upong learning what her power was, decided they weren't really comfortable talking to someone who controlled shadows. Controlling shadows was deemed a villain power more often than not, and admittedly it was a dark power--no pun intended--but that didn't mean she was going to hurt anyone... Nelsea took a step back when Derek stumbled, avoiding being taken down, and then watched as he turned into a dog, sniffed the other boy, who she'd never seen before, and then...licked him. She couldn't help but start to smile, and then giggle a bit; it was the most adorable thing she'd seen someone do. "Do you do that often to people?" she asked the Great Dane, glancing at the other boy and wondering who he was and what had happened to get him licked by Derek.

((@Polystical ))

Elias Wheaty
Axiom

tumblr_m3iujbrtpf1r3xxruo2_250.gif

"Oh, Derek?" Elias brightened his features with a smile, less put upon than the one he usually gave to strangers. At least he knew Derek and knew the guy had a friendly streak to him—like a dog in more ways than one. Not that that's a bad thing; Elias loved dogs, he loves all kinds of animals. It wasn't like he was—oh, this whole subconscious train of thought was taking him absolutely no where.

The press of a large Dane against his front side nearly toppled Elias over and he had to regain his footing several times over the course of those few seconds. Just the fact that this was no ordinary dog licking his face twisted his stomach in a tight knot and spread a blush over his neck and cheeks. The fact that it was someone he knew intensified that feeling. Embarrassment? He didn't really have the time to put a label to it.

The moment Derek overstayed his welcome, judging by the beet red of Elias' face that was far past his comfort zone, Elias made to gently push the guy of. That's probably when he noticed Nelsea and immediately moved in to apologize with an arm outstretched, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. I'm Elias Wheaty, by the way... you might have heard of me from hearsay and rumor? My parents are rather, um, famous?" Famous was right, famous for glassing entire worlds and bringing civilizations to their knees. That was fame alright. God, he could smack himself he wasn't so damned self-conscious.

"Famous, yup," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. His eyes wandered to Derek, hoping to God he'd shift back and take over the conversation that he likely butchered into shambles. "Hey, uh, what classes do you guys have?" he quickly changed the topic, hoping no one would question his anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
tumblr_moxoc1WLob1qbz8aro2_r2_250.gif

Angelo watched her rather attentively as he stood there, quietly listening to her rant."By the way, do you smell like dog pee?" she retorted rhetorically as she pushed him the bag of treats. He looked down at it and took it, muttering a quick 'Thank you' before he continued to listening to her venting as she picked up letters which were scattered all over the floor. Angelo put the bag in his mouth, letting it hang there and crouched down helping the girl anyways as common courtesy. Sure he was snarky, but his actions definitely told otherwise that he was very respectful to say the least. Which was good and strangely alluring. "Anyway, here's the doggy treats. I was hoping that you could help me with the letters but never mind." he heard. "Well, You see me giving you my hands." He raised his eyebrows before she took them and closed her locker. Then her irritation became all smiles."Sooo... can you change into a puppy so I can pet you?" Jules quickly asked.

Angelo took the bag from his mouth and looked up at her, eyebrows raised as his eyes were very expressive. He had a serious rhetorical kind of look that asked her,'Are you serious right now?' and she continued to grin in response."Please??~ Ooh! I also wanna walk you around campus with a leash~" she suggested. Angelo pondered long and hard before giving her another one of his mischievous smirks.

"Well--"
"Jules, you do know that Angelo is mine, right?"

The French-Italian male was nearly cut and caught off guard by his best friend as he perked his ears up and stared immediately at Lewis. This made him hesitate for a moment, before he stayed quiet to avoid conflict, putting a hand over his lips."And, if you try to steal him, I will have to shift into you and kick your own ass as you." Ok now that was funny. Or at least, Angelo's type of humor.

"Pffft....." he uttered through his fist, before looking at jules and coughing as a coverup. His hand nearly dropped away form his lips and he began to burst out laughing. "PA-HAHAHAHA.....I am so sorry.. Heh, Jules.." He uttered between laughs, before stopping after a few seconds nearly forcing his laugh in and looking back at Lewis."Don't be rude--You're already getting into character." He scoffed elbowing his 'brother' gently before looking back at the blonde woman.

"As I was saying, You offering to be my personal dominatrix? Would be rather intriguing i must admit. Especially in public eye--I thought this was a hush-hush thing?" Angelo inquired rhetorically. He then leaned forward."Besides, Shouldn't you be the one in a leash, held by me instead and beg." Angelo stated with a grin before turning around."Hit me up later. Text or talk. Cya Jules." he chuckled softly to tell that he was only joking and such, not meaning to be rude and/or a dick about things."Seriously--That was ridiculously golden." Angelo said to Lewis with a sneer across his face as he looked at him."Still rude--But y'know." He shrugged.

"Sweetheart," he snickered, looping his arm through Angelo's and steering him away. "I wouldn't be your best friend if I didn't insult the bitches who annoy you." He ignored the weird looks they were getting. "Dude, people are totally going to think we're gay." He snickered. "Oh, wait, I forgot, we are gay. Holy shit, I'm so funny."
@N/A

Nelsea Adair
Nelsea shrugged when Elias apologized for interrupting their conversation, and nodded gravely when she heard his last name. She'd heard of his parents, all right, but she'd never really heard of him--in fact, she hadn't even known his parents had had a child, and she wasn't about to judge him by his parents' actions. He could be a perfectly nice person.... "U-um, well, I've heard of your parents...but that's okay. You seem okay...and it's fine, it doesn't matter, the c-conversation, I mean, it's fine...u-um, I'm Nelsea..." Oh God, she was butchering this conversation with her occasional stutters and her awkwardness. 'You seem okay'?? Of course he did! People didn't just seem like supervillains the second you met them! And she'd probably just made him feel bad, oh God...she sighed to herself, beginning to feel more and more depressed about the situation and her continued utter failings iwth people. At the mention of classes, Nelsea blinked and struggled to remember her classes. "U-um, I-I think I have a power training class first, o-or something..." Nelsea always struggled to remember what her classes were, and she kept her schedule on her at all times for just that reason. Remembering she had her schedule, she almost wanted to smack herself--she could have answered the question Elias had asked so much more concisely, oh God....

((@A Bowl of Petunias ))

@A Bowl of Petunias @alexianFireflies
Personal Space is Non Existent
Derek Weiss
Derek pouted when Elias pushed him away, but soon got over it. Not everyone liked being licked directly in the facial area by a dog. In fact some people hated it. Derek remembered this one time when he was at the park in puppy form and this old lady had wacked him on the nose with a newspaper when he'd licked her granddaughter. Of course Derek's older sister had immediately retaliated by grabbing the woman's fancy looking purse and tearing it to shreds.

Ah, good times.

Derek shifted back into human form and smiled as he watched Nelsea and Elias converse. He knew how people treated Elias (aka the Walking Disaster to some people) and it sucked that they judged him by his name and not his personality. If they gave him the chance like Nelsea was doing, they would find out that he was actually an awesome dude.

Now that they were on the subject of classes, Derek visibly deflated. "Ugh, I have powers training classes too. My 'rents are dead set on me being anything other than a sidekick." He mumbled, already dreading the class. He had trained his powers to their extent and he was not going to get any stronger ever! But each year his parents had him enroll in a powers training class, 'just in case'.

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Nelsea Adair
Nelsea sighed. "Yeah, my parents are dead set on me being a hero...." She sighed. With her powers, she'd often been told she'd be better off as a villain--and sometimes she wondered if she should just not bother trying to go the hero track. After all, the ability to cause temporary madness wasn't exactly a hero trait. And sometimes she wished she could just be a sidekick...less pressure that way. But her parents were determined she would be a hero, and she couldn't let them down, and besides, she didn't have it in her to be a villain...but then she wasn't sure she had it in her to be a hero either. Sidekick, honestly, would be best for her; be teamed up with a hero and only have to step in occasionally and not really lead, not be expected to have strong powers, not be considered a walking time bomb by people....well, then again, she would still be considered a walking time bomb. But at least people wouldn't tease her about trying to deliberately go against 'her true nature'. Sighing again, Nelsea tried to shake off the thoughts. She was being kind to Elias because she understood what it was like to have people judge you before they even knew you; 'what's your power' was such a common question that most people learned right away she was umbrakinetic, and then either treated her like trash or like she was horrible. It sucked, and it wasn't fair, but at least Derek wasn't doing that yet.

((@Polystical @A Bowl of Petunias ))

tumblr_mzny7kuxW61sy9jofo8_250.gif

Receiving stares based on their relationship was pretty much normal at this point between the two. They shook it off like it was nothing, because it really was nothing. Why do gestures between two people of the same sex have to define their relationship anyways? Well--It was half correct about him and Lewis and the male chuckled."Dude, people are totally going to think we're gay." He pointed out."I mean--Pretty sure we practically are." He retorted half-jokingly before Lewis made another remark."Oh, wait, I forgot, we are gay. Holy shit, I'm so funny.", This also made the other male laugh in response."Jesus christ, you really are on a roll today ever since the talk with jules." Laughed Angelo as he stared at him and shook his head."And yet I still don't understand the fact that i'm a hero and you're the sidekick. Smarter than me, in senior year, with more advanced shapeshifting abilities. Seriously--How?" He questioned truthfully.

Julia Marie Huntington

Julia simply rolled her eyes at Lewis' statement. "I don't see your name on him" she stated, leaning back to her locker and fishing out her phone. She didn't even bother to listen to whatever Angelo was saying as she kept her gaze on the screen, scrolling up and down to find someone to play with.

"Ugh... I'm sooo bored..." she groaned, shoving the phone back to her pocket before remembering someone. Julia immediately left her spot and walked down the hallways, looking for her best friend. She knew its odd how she completely forgot about Derek. It seems like she just remembers him when she's bored or something. As she walked through the hallways with her bag in tow, she immediately spotted a Great Dane from afar pouncing and licking a senior. "There you are~" she cooed, watching him shift back to his human form before running towards their direction and pouncing on the poor boy.

"DEREK!!!" Julia exclaimed, nuzzling her cheek to his "I thought you got run over by a car or something! I missed you so much! Oh gosh, wait! I got treats for you!!" she rambled on, rummaging through her bag to find the bag of dog treats "Here! They're doggy treats made by our pastry chef this morning. Hope you like it!!" she offered and ruffled his brown locks. She had always got the urge to spoil the boy whenever she sees him. For her, Derek is her pet that constantly needs attention and be taken care of. "Aww~ Why are you so damn adorable??!!! I wish I can keep you as my pet" she stated, hugging him again and just showering him with her affection.

Noticing and realizing that she rudely interrupted a conversation, she turned her full attention towards the two, and eventually let go of the poor boy, showing them her sweetest smile "Hi! I'm Julia Marie Huntington." she introduced "You must be...Elias right?" she asked, looking over the tall handsome boy. Hmm... Attractive but...meh she thought to herself before speaking once again "I've seen you around campus but I haven't got a chance to talk to you. As for you, young miss..." she then turned her attention towards the girl "I don't think I have seen you before. Care to tell me your name?"

• Love
Fox Chesterfield
Ω Halcyon Ω

tumblr_movna5WtTU1r7kbspo1_500.gif

"Hey kiddo," a knock at the door drew Fox out of his slumber. Well, kind of slumber. He'd woken thirty minutes ago, the bed was just far too comfortable to slip out of. However, Fox, despite his comfort, knew the inevitability of education. With Roland at the door Fox had no other choice but to actually force himself up and out. Just one look at that stern face told him enough. And Roland was supposed to be the fun dad.

"Your father's back," hat obviously meant one thing— "And no, apparently it was miles outside of Pompeii, so grass would literally be the only thing he could bring back." All his hopes and dreams dashed away. At that comment, Fox let his head hit the pillow again, this time accompanied with a groan. "Okay, brat," he mocked, already walking down the hall, "Guess I'll just steal all the pancakes, then." Though, there was too much distance for Fox to hear Roland's happy mumble, "and hugs and kisses."

The long halls of their house broke off across the entirety of the property, letting into various rooms and sections of the house. The house was quaint for how expensive it was, but that was partly because the dealers knew they had money to spare. As well, the surrounding area was practically isolated from the rest of the human population—most of it. The only houses that dotted the island, just off the coast of Manhattan itself, were a select few heroes and most of them were retired, either because of old age or family. Though both Roland and Percy weren't necessarily retired, they did have a family to take care of. Well, kind of. Fox definitely could take care of himself if need be, but there were always variables and circumstances that could arise.

As usual, Fox glided into the kitchen prim and proper with just seconds between Roland's arrival and his, head already on the counter top to give his stepfather the saddest eyes. A stint like that often got him a knock to the head, but on the rare occasion his parents would cave and oblige. Someone like him required a lot of food and by a lot of food to sustain his own body and keep himself perfectly balanced and healthy.

Today, however, earned him both the smack to the head and ten extra pancakes.

Rubbing the hard bruise, Fox pouted into his pancakes, eyes trying to stay averted from what currently went on in front of him. His father, the biological one, was regaling both his husband and his boy of his trip to Pompeii, apparently at the time of eruption. And the man made no move to extricate himself from Roland's busy arms. Not only was it gross (parents doing couple things? Ugh) but it was distracting him from eating without spilling all the damn syrup all over his nice slacks—it was a choice of ruined slacks, watching one or both of his dads do something absolutely stupid, or watch the two make out like old grandpas.

It was a mix of the latter two.

Whilst Percy wrapped both hands around Roland's waist and nibbled at his neck, all while still talking about Pompeii, Roland gave a loud yelp. The burned grease of bacon literally splattered itself against Percy's back and that only acted to push Percy further into Roland and then pull them bother down screaming at each other to the tile floor. "The fact that I'm telling you about a historic volcano obliterating an entire city does not give you the right to reenact it all over the back half of my body!" Percy managed to ramble off mid-fall, though the pan to the back of the head cut off any more complaining. Percy only groaned as both of them slid within view of their son.

"Get the Bengay, dammit!" Percy could barely speak through gritted teeth and it was hard enough craning his neck to look up at Fox.

"I'm late for school," Fox retorted, smirking down at his fathers, "maybe stop using your dentures for BDSM role play and you wouldn't need Bengay."

"Ha," Roland squeezed out, trying his best not to let the rest of the laugh out for fear of his husband's wrath.

"Yeah, bye," and with that farewell, Fox ran straight into their personal portal and into the freezing snow of Aurora.

What he didn't expect was both his fathers in their own heroic garb waiting for him, his dad lacking the golden visor he usually wore. Fox gaped, then pointed at the goofier looking of the two, "I call shenanigans. That's clearly in direct violation of the Time Lord handbook."

"This isn't Doctor Who, nerd," Percy gritted, making his way behind his kid before forcefully pushing him forward. If this was one of their goddamned stints to embarrass him in front of the entire student body, then there would be hell to pay. Unfortunately, he'd have to find out exactly what hell that was.

The entirety of their trek from the portals exits to the school's front entrance, the more charismatic of his fathers, Perseus, made it a personal effort to introduce himself to each student. "Hi, I'm Oberon, personal savior of the universe escorting his child to school. Look at this happy, genetically well bred family. Aren't you jealous?" or his personal favorite, and one Roland hated, (accompanied by a daring wink), "Why, Hi there, young lad/lass, I'm Oberon (with a simper that could knock the socks off of anyone), I'm sure a daring hero like you wouldn't mind a personal tour of the League's many, many secret corridors."

"Why do you have to be such a pedophile?" Fox whispered harshly, throwing a nasty glare over his shoulder.

"If they're eighteen and over, they're perfectly legal to bed."

"Everyone you've been flirting with has been under seventeen, dad."

"Ahaha, you're telling me that kid with the full beard and very, very chiseled features is seventeen?" Perseus chuckled, throwing his head back to wink at one of the teachers that passed by, "You gotta do a lot more than that to get me to stop making you look like a daddy's boy. Someone need a diaper change? Oh, is daddy's boy gonna cry?"

"Are you really bullying our only child?"

Fox, nearly perfectly simultaneously, retorted, as well, "Are you really bullying your only child?"

It took a moment before that registered for Fox's father, having forced the three of them to stop in the middle of the hallway. There was that glint in his eyes again, the one that told Fox that he likely registered everything and was now currently looking for a way out. And then he locked eyes with him, a kid a little over six feet tall standing by a few others. Fox, of course, didn't follow his father's eyesight, but the other dad did.

"If you hit on Waverlyn's kid, I will personally disembowel you in front of the entire student body," Roland growled, to which Perseus cut him off with some odd guttural noise and a half-assed wave of his and.

Tugging his son along, he stopped right in front of the small group congregating within the school halls. Fox tilted his head back to catch Roland's eyes, a deep frown scarring his features. "So, why the hell did you agree to this?" he question, arching a brow as his father began harassing the children.

"Because men are weak," Roland sighed, crossing his arms, "and he offered me sex, afterwards."

"Of course," Fox rolled his eyes and watched as his father made even more of a mockery of their family name. Roland didn't seem to mind, however, preoccupied with roaming the entirety of the halls with his eyes. Obviously without powers, Roland hadn't the opportunity to attend, meaning this was likely his first visit here and boy did a flash of remorse catch Fox's eyes, only deepening his own frown.

"Kiddo!" Perseus reaped practically the entire attention to himself. He clapped a hand on Angelo's back, completely blocking Lewis from direct contact. "What a surprise!" he said, doing a terrible job of being social and a wonderful job of being the idiot dad that he was, "It's been so long! How long?" He turned to Roland, "How long, sweetie?"

"Uh," he whipped his head back to Perseus before registering the question and when he did he pointed to Fox, "since he was about eleven."

"That's..." Perseus paused, counting the years on his hand.

"Seven. Years, dad," Fox enunciated.

Perseus exclaimed, emphasizing his loudness with a blunt pat to Angelo's back. His other hand practically smacked Lewis in the face as he flourished, "Seven years! How is your mom? Is she still mad at me for accidentally dropping her into the Arctic Ocean? I swear on my father, that I thought I had a tighter grip and it was possibly part of the plan. Drop Lyn into the water, they saidoutflanking them enemy is top priority. And I mean it worked, so what does she have to be mad about? Why can't she be mad at Roland for knocking her grandfather's ashes all over the carpet."

"That was also you."

"Oh... shit, right," Perseus scratched his head, though he continued on, blabbering about some family reunion or something else entirely crazy.

"Am I allowed to kill myself?"

"Not until I get my intercourse."

"Fuck."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.