Super Detailed Anime RP? (Interest Check, but mostly Group Plotting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT TIM, GUYS.

That makes it...seven?? Yeah, seven.

I have a few ideas about possible non-humans if we need them.

I'm not averse to having combat in the rp but it'd be more like btooom in that it would be far more strategic, choosing their actions and encounters wisely because of their drastic disadvantage. also for the familiars I think a synchronisation rate should be required (like in soul eater and bleach) where a user must resonate reasonably well with the familiar to be able to use it. this is not "power of friendship" because the familiars wouldn't be able to build a relationship with their wielders just be drawn to those who can bring out the most of their power

DON'T FORGET ABOUT TIM, GUYS.

That makes it...seven?? Yeah, seven.
Oh and also the mentor if we are still having him/her.

Oh and also the mentor if we are still having him/her.
Eight! Eight actual characters, then. I'm sure that we'll be able to figure out more roles (supporters of the heroes/heroines and supporters of Tim, I guess??). Like @Karakui said, though , it would depend on the number of applications.

funny. Thing about the mentor is he was one of my character Ideas.

Reactions: Kitsune
also for the familiars I think a synchronisation rate should be required (like in soul eater and bleach) where a user must resonate reasonably well with the familiar to be able to use it. this is not "power of friendship" because the familiars wouldn't be able to build a relationship with their wielders just be drawn to those who can bring out the most of their power
Thoughts, everyone? I think this would be pretty interesting to add.

wouldn't be able to build a relationship with their wielders just be drawn to those who can bring out the most of their power
Well I feel they would still need to build a relationship. Not for "Power of Friendship" but more, I understand this person now. I can see the way they think, so I can effectively reach the same state of mind as them. The building of relationships is just the Character getting to know the familiar not the familiar saying "You need to build Social Links to become more powerful"

I don't mean the same mindset I mean the wielder resonates with the weapon, two different minds that become more than the sum of their parts

Well, from my knowledge of soul eater(which is far from perfect) i don't recall them ever actually mentioning what soul resonance was other than a matching of soul wavelengths. And while is said mindset, I meant that if you were trying to resonate with someone like that, I'd help to get to know them, seeing as how they can't just sense and size up souls, that characters could in soul eater

Thoughts, everyone? I think this would be pretty interesting to add.
I think it would be interesting to add as well. Though, I do think the familiars and wielders should still be able to make a bond of friendship just because that would most likely happen as you get used to the person being around you and such. Not that it would be "power of friendship" and automatically make them stronger in power. Although, I do think that it would make them be able to work better with each other.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I think it would be interesting to add as well. Though, I do think the familiars and wielders should still be able to make a bond of friendship just because that would most likely happen as you get used to the person being around you and such. Not that it would be "power of friendship" and automatically make them stronger in power. Although, I do think that it would make them be able to work better with each other.
^What I was trying to say

funny. Thing about the mentor is he was one of my character Ideas.
Oh, sorry. I need to play the Mentor for reasons regarding how they actually learn about Tim and whatnot. If you want, I can PM you my ideas for that.

As for Soul Eater style resonance, I figured we would go with that anyway. Bringing Out the Power makes more sense than Power of Friendship, but of course, close relationships would still be necessary. I mean, could you imagine letting someone you barely knew spend a bunch of time slamming you into things? (Actually, for that matter, I don't think I'd let my closest friends do that, but whatever)

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make there...

that the context of certain feelings of beings from completely different backgrounds change what would be applicable and rational
???

Is this based off of the whole "friendship power" thing from earlier?

No it's fine! I just got scared cause no one said anything... I got lonely ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.