Super Dangan Ronpa: All-Stars!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Taguel, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all! What I basically had in mind here was an AU Dangan Ronpa RP. It's an idea that's been on my mind for awhile. I was thinking about making an RP that includes both characters from SDR1, and SDR2. This would be in a completely new, unique environment, which I've decided will most likely be a small lake with cabins, and a tiny bit of forest land around it.

I just basically want to know if anyone is interested in this RP idea. ^^

2. I would :) Sounds amazing

3. Hello! It's nice to meet you! I was hoping to list a character claim section soon. ^^

4. Hello its nice to meet you too and I'll be looking forward toward it

5. *wave my arm* I'm really interested

6. Hi! I'm planning to start it soon. The only issue is I have no idea on how to plan out the murders and class trials. @.@ I'd need a co-GM.

7. Yay Someone else who is interested *hands over a oreo or bacon 030 *

I'll see if i can try and find someone that good in that field to help you Taguel

8. Thank you so much!! ^o^

9. No problem

*disappear leave running to go search*
    [​IMG]

10. CO GM I would LOVE T.... wait I never done it so T^T

11. If you can help me plan out murders and class trials, I'll definitely make you co-GM. o:

12. This sounds interesting :)

13. Hello! If this many people are interested, I'll make the OOC as soon as I get a co-GM.

14. Omg, I was about to try and find a dangan ronpa rp too! I would LOVE to be in this! Though I havent played two I'm currently waiting till I can afford it so no spoilers on that one D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.