1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Super Dads ( needing partners so badly for this)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Narcissistic Bilionaire, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, like I don't know what it is but lately I've really been wanting to do Super family ( Aka Steve x Tony and Peter as their kid.) However, I know some people aren't really cool with playing just a canon So I have a deal to make for anyone who wants to be my partner. My partner will be playing Steve and an OC. I will be playing Tony and Peter. Unless my partner isn't cool with playing Steve, I will play Steve and Peter.

I was thinking this would be around the time Peter is ten and both Steve and Tony decide to adopt another child ( your OC). Your OC, I would like, should be around five. I was thinking the introduction of a new child leaves Peter feeling a bit jealous. We can come up with other ideas along the was as well.

Send me a PM if you are interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.