Super Bowl - Patriots vs Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big football fan, so I don't really care who wins as long as it's fair. I'll personally just be eating food and chilling here on Iwaku.

All is as foreseen.

*smells a victory closing in*

Yessss. Patriotssssss!

The Seahawks blew it completely at the end. They needed to run it in, but decided to pass it? Nah man huge mistake. It was an excellent game though and man it had me off my seat.

Congratz to the Patriots!!

The fight near the end was absolutely ridiculous.

Yea that was just unnecessary. It's going to be a bit of an embarrassment for the Hawks given it happened at the very end of the game.

Who was the MVP. Im at work and cant watch the game

I am pleased. Seems like Patriots won, my family is happy but the people in my state won't be. xD

Damn. Patriots won.

To bad the Chiefs just can't get their act together and not choke every damn time they hit playoffs.

PATS WIN!

Holy crap that play call was terrible though. A yard out and Seattle doesn't give the ball to their star running back.

My dreams of enjoying Brady's bitter years have been shattered.

Who was the MVP. Im at work and cant watch the game

Brady was.

Which he shouldn't have been.

It should have been Gronk or Edelman, but whatever.

Brady was.

Which he shouldn't have been.

It should have been Gronk or Edelman, but whatever.
Yeah, it probably should have been, but Brady also made a few records and tied Joe Montana's record and stuff.

Shoulda been Butler, duh xD

I had to admit that I was at the edge of my seat at the last few minutes, and then Edelman went in for that interception. Now that was a beautiful play.

7f77546945f948560cdc26b12b99d5ccd390c2e39d2849d3423ae7608dac066a.jpg

Until next season.

On a related note, what was the best commercial?

I don't get to see the US commercials over here :(

The commercials weren't anything worth mentioning. They all sucked, and were mostly depressing and sad.

The funniest one would have to be the Snickers commercial, but it wasn't that great still. Then the cold cuts Geico guy was pretty funny.

The Ted 2 movie trailer with Tom Brady was superb.

• Thank You
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Only saw bits of the game, as I was at work. Didn't catch any of the commercials.

I do find it amusing the commercials tend to be almost as big as the football game itself. Shoot I remember when I was a kid the commercials were downright crazy, colorful and amazing. Then again, that was the 1990's for you, half the population was tripping on ecstasy apparently. By half the populace I should say half of Hollywood. Okay. All of Hollywood.

Reactions: cat.
Status
Not open for further replies.