Sup

V

Volcano Style

Original poster
Esteemed internet forums poster Porg insisted on subjecting you all to me.

I shall oblige him.

Suuuuup :)

*hands you a cherry slushie*

They're good for you, promise!

Welcome to the community, friend of Porg! >:3

What if I don't wanna be rocked like a scorpion? What now?
Anywho! Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome Volcano, friend of Prog. I wonder if you share his tea addiction, too? Cause the last thing this place needs is another tea junkie.

Seriously though, welcome! And let us know if you need anything!

All other forms of caffeine. My room on campus is quickly becoming a Coke bottle graveyard.

Lol xD Obligue ... Ok anyways! Welcome to Iwaku! I am Lady Raimy (Rina), if you need anything....Do not be afraid to ask!

WELCOME TO IWAKU, VOLCANO! I like that style!

Here, have a cookie.
3086051121_54fa41a605.jpg

I hpe you enjoy your stay!
I know you wiiiiiilll......!

YOU BETTER DO.

*shakes a fist at October* We LIKE tea, dammit!

Hello friend of Porg, Volcano Style! Welcome to Iwaku and have lots of fun around here!

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku friend of Porg! 8D I hope you enjoy your stay!

RUN! HIDE! PORG IS UNLEASHING HIS MINION ARMY UPON US FOR ALL THE TIMES WE TEASED HIM ABOUT HIS HEIGHT!!!!

Oh, false alarm. You seem all right, then. A friend of Porg is a friend of us, so I hope you settle in here~
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's good to meet you.
I'm sure that Porg will happily show you around... but in case he doesn't, I have some links to help you navigate!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

VOLCANO STYLE ONLY NO PEEKING

[SPOILI]Dude she's on to us! you're gonna have to pretend you're a girl to woo everyone![/SPOILI]

Ohmygod, a fellow soda junkie! Wonderful! I am a Pepsi leecher. :D So hey!