S'up.

S

Savage.Deflowering

Original poster
S'up. I love roleplaying, I've been doing it for a long time. I've made lifelong friends from RPing. I have been in and out of it for the past year since the RP community has been really dwindling. With me being the age I am, school and work has really pulled me away from it. I am in my third year of University studying English with a concentration in creative writing. Now that things have calmed a little I can get back to my passions and get back into roleplay. (;

Your username gives me fantastic mental images. XD Fantastic and terrible.

Welcome to the community! >:3

I agree Diana XD

Welcome to Iwaku, Savage. >:3

No noob tubing on Iwaku.

We use BULLETS.

Oh and welcome to the site and all that jazz. :]

Hya! Welcome to Iwaku .... Savagy...Savy...ah well my brain is malfunctioning at the moment to think of something good to call you by.... Anyways! Hope you enjoy it here!

HI DEFLOWERING!

I'm TK, or Trance, or Kitsune, or Hydronine, or Hydro...

ANYWAYS, I don't usually welcome the new ones, but your name was so interesting- I kinda had to come in.

I'm glad you joined and I hope to RP with you at some point!

I thank all of you for the welcome, and the compliments/comments on my name. It was really a last minute choice and decision but I am glad you enjoy it. <3 I hope to be good friends with all of you~.

This is already a wicked cool place.

I am... pretty worried about your username actually... BUT! Welcome to Iwaku anyway. ;) I hope you get into some fun games because as a university student it is HARD to make time for yourself but oh so important.

I'm Bria!! Welcome and nice to meet you :)

I for one am amazed Diana did not complain about the small text in the first post.
She usually claims her eyes are too bad to read it...
I'M ON TO YOU, DIANA.

Ahem, anyway, welcome to Iwaku. A bit late, from me. But ah, better late than never, right?
I'm Kitti, by the way, good to meet you.

Hopefully you've had a chance to poke around the site and feel it out but if you need any help, don't be shy about asking!