Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I am a member of rolplayer guild. Decided to drop in here, while it has been down. I'm not sure that I will be a permanent addition to the site, but, I'm willing to give this a try. Besides, it's more nifty lookin' than the old guild anyhow. Meanwhile, I guess I'll rp here. If I like it, I'll make a true account. 'Cause, between you an' me? This one isn't cool enough to be permanent.

So. Might as well get to the helloin' an' rpin' eh? Call me overwatch, and, I'd love to get to know ya all.

Welp, I'm officially the most idiotic person on the face of the planet. Really wish I had thought my username through when I joined. Didn't know multiple accounts were strongly dissaproved of. Oh well, guess I'll live with my username. Maybe I'll get used to it.

Hi there! Welcome to the community! :D You can actually change your username in your settings. >:3

Oh, THANKS! *scratches head* I felt lik a big fool right there for a moment. You are a lifesaver! I'll change the username as soon as I feel the joke I made's humour run thin. I actually had it as senpai instead of just pure overwatch in response to one of my friends from the guild having kun attatched to theirs. But seriously, just another good point to this site! Back at the guild, we could only change our name once, and we had to wait a few weeks for an admin to do it in the process... I wanted to fix a capitalization error back in the guild, but I also wanted to keep the 1 change just in case I really liked the idea of a radically diffrent name. Now I don't have to worry so much!

Gosh I love your avatar. It's how I feel some days XD

Also, Welcome to Iwaku. :)

Lol, same here. Besides, Tomoko is adorable/creepy.

Thanks, Dawn, I'm glad to be here.