Sup.

N

Nue Kaede

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Nue Kaede.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Bro.
How old are you? 18.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Correct.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Either is fine.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Nah, I prefer thin ice of frozen puddles.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Hold your color by Pendulum.

Welcome to Iwaku! Need help? There's a Community Hub, or you can message me, though the Community Hub promises sanity.

Welcome to Iwaku Nue! Have a blast exploring around the forums and getting into an RP you want to partake in. Enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome to Iwaku Nue! Have a blast exploring around the forums and getting into an RP you want to partake in. Enjoy your stay! :)

I believe I will, thank you very much. By the way, can anyone guess the character on my avatar? The first one who gets it right gets not one, but two cookies!

I believe I will, thank you very much. By the way, can anyone guess the character on my avatar? The first one who gets it right gets not one, but two cookies!

No problem :) And he should be Kaede Nonohara from Hayate Combat Butler. It's time for butlerrrrrrrrrrr cooooooombaaaaaat!

That song! It's one of my many favorite songs. ._.

No problem :) And he should be Kaede Nonohara from Hayate Combat Butler. It's time for butlerrrrrrrrrrr cooooooombaaaaaat!
Here you are! (::) (::) Happy munching! The combat butler who never opens his eyes or stops smiling is watching tho, so you'd better enjoy them OR ELSE...

That song! It's one of my many favorite songs. ._.

Really? Cool! Many of the songs in the albums Hold Your Color and Immersion are the best. 'Through The Loop' makes me think "Mad Hatter? Is that you?"

I like the start of " Through the Loop" only because they use a song from the original movie Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I mean the insanity of the man was already showing, when they were going down the tunnel but
Pendulum added to the craziness. It's so awesome.

Frozen Puddles are the cat's meow, man.

Nice to meet you! I'm Minibit and you can bump into me in the Guild of Worldbuilding as well as the Delicious Delicacies and Knitty Knotty groups! Hope to see you around!