'sup

F

Fëadúr

Original poster
Well hello there =)

Soo.. I'm the guy from Slovenia and since we don't have any really good and active rp forums for a few years now and I'm a bit itchy to start writing something again, I've joined here. It's not my first time writing in english, so don't worry about that =P
If anyone is interested in almost any kind of role playing, or project that involves writing& some creativity, just talk to me, I don't bite =D
I'm completely lost here atm, so any help to start would be appreciated, but I'll find my waya around in some time.

:smoke:

EDIT: Če se najde še kakšn Slovenc/ka tuki, z veseljem pišem tud v Slovenščini. (/If there's anyone else from Slovenia here, I'd love to write in Slovenian as well.)

Why hello there! Welcome to Iwaku!

Since you're new..I'll give you some links that will help you get around.

The Academy, a place to help and develop writing skills as well as request a mentor.

The Jump In RPs, if you're ready to go and don't want to wait.

And the general
wiki will be very useful as well.

And if you need anything, just give a holler!
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to iwaku :3

Here are a little small guide to the rp part of the forum for you ^^
In Roleplay talk you can find people that has come up with ideas for group roleplays and wants to know if other people wants to join them. If you have any ideas for a group roleplay that you want to do then you can check if people are interested there.

In the jump in forum you can find a lot of roleplays that doesn't require a bio for your character and it is just to jump in at any time.

In the fantasy, modern and scifi section you roleplay in only those genres that that forum part is named and for the most you have to post a bio and get accepted in to those roleplays. All of those forums have subforums that are named signups & plot discussion, so there is where you go first to find which rp you can join into.

In one x one request and plot discussion you can search after people that want to be in a one x one with you and when you have found a partner you post the thread you are going to rp in in the one x one forum

Mature roleplay is for people that are 18 and over, it is exactly as one x one but with mature content. It also has a signup thread ofc.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions its just to ask ^^

Thanks for the tips ^^ I guess that's all there is to this forum then =) Better start exploring on my own.

Hmm, you might be the only Slovenian right now, Fëadúr. Welcome to Iwaku! Looks like people are already doing your exploring for you. :P There's a looooot to see. But you've noticed already, and even put something up in the Showcase section. Go you! :] Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Fëadúr!!!!!

It's a nice name.
I like it.
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
Yeah, I'm late to give any other help than a...
chocolate_and_berry_cookies_tm.jpg

...nice chocolate cookie?
Everybody deserves one!

I hope you have a wonderful time writing here!