'Sup y'all? Medusa has just entered the scene

C

Czarina

Original poster
Hey I am Czarina, and I am a fairly decent writer. Got invited over and feel glad to have bumped into this place.

I enjoy killing and I RP as Rider from Fate Stay Night and a few self-made game characters as well.

Pleased to meet you all, hoping to make some cool new acquaintances during my stay.:tongue:

c___c We'll have to protect you from our resident Type Moon Freak Chaos cuz he likes Rider.

Welcome aboard and if you have any questions feel to ask, for I am Batman.

BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAN!

Glad you took the invite btw, Medusa!

c___c We'll have to protect you from our resident Type Moon Freak Chaos cuz he likes Rider.

Agreed. Stay away from him if you want to keep any shred of your innocence.

I'm Fluffy! Feel free to hunt me down if you need anything. We've got lots of amazing roleplays and discussions going on!

Welcome aboard and if you have any questions feel to ask, for I am Batman.

Thanks for the alert, I will try my best not to succumb to his perverted advances.

I appreciate your offer for protection (although I am quite capable of fending him off and taking care of myself) it's always good to know and feel safe under the caring wings of the mighty Batman himself. n_n

BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAN!

Glad you took the invite btw, Medusa!

My pleasure, thank you for inviting me here in the first place. ^^

I'm Fluffy! Feel free to hunt me down if you need anything. We've got lots of amazing roleplays and discussions going on!

I may not be all that innocent myself, but yeah I look forward to you all for sheltering me from him and his debaucherous ways.

I will be sure to encounter you in case Stillbirth Machine isn't around. Thank you very much for your prompt assistance, Fluffy-san. Yeah I am looking forward to taking part in them as well.

Another Type-Moon fan?

Alright! Time to break out the perplexing story arcs and countless rehashing of stories told from different points of views!

AWWWWW SWHEEEETTTTTTT

Also... If Chaos offers to 'Recharge Your Mana'... I'll totally ro-sham-bo him for it. IT SHALL BE BATTLE TIME!

Hey there, I'm Cameron and I shall be your anchor of sanity. Trust me, you'll need me.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL THIS MENTIONING OF A MOON-RIDER IS,-

-BUT WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Another Type-Moon fan?

Alright! Time to break out the perplexing story arcs and countless rehashing of stories told from different points of views!

AWWWWW SWHEEEETTTTTTT

I've been doing those on this forum for years. >:[

Also, Chaos is a sly sort, eh, whom am I kidding. :cow:

Hiyah welcome to the Iwaku if you have a question, ask and I should be able to help.

Hi! Hey! Helllllo~ I'm Corvus.

Welcome to the site ^__^ Watch out for Arsenal (Arse') as well...He likes making things die or explode. Just kinda hold still and hope he didn't see you! You'll be safe!...kinda.

Now on the other hand...if you see a kroot running about -hands a tranq gun and collar- return him please?

Welcome ^^
If you need any help, lemme know :D

Welcome.

Vay here staff member and resident kroot. Your question are welcome on my desk at any time and theres never a line so service is as instant as it can be.

*runs about*

-sneak into the thread and takes vay out- TO THE THE MOVIES!

OH, HAI AGAIN!

You're one to talk about innocence >D

*Teleports in* In order to maintain a semblance of decorum, welcome to Iwaku. May you find fun here. *Teleports out*