'sup, peeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luchi

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? you can call me Luchi, or whatever you want, if it's nice ;)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? female

How old are you? 28

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? been a long time since I've done extensive RP

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I tried a group RP not too long ago, but it didn't last very long. I'm used to (and love) single partner, but I'd like to give group RP another try.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? the woods

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? none currently, I've been listening to a lot of instrumentals/techno this evening XD

hey, guys :] new to this forum rp stuff, but hiii! feel free to shoot me a msg and stuffins ^^ not really sure where to start!

Welcome to Iwaku Luchi! There's a lot of places to start if you want to get right into roleplaying. There's a jump in section of roleplays, also, you might want to fill out your roleplay resume (on your profile) to let others know what you are interested in. If you have any questions just let us know.

Reactions: Luchi
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Not offended in the least! I understand how that goes :] I'm certainly interested in starting some stuff. Hitting the hay, now, but I'll msg you soon! ^^

gotcha, and awesome, please feel free to message me anytime ^_^

Reactions: Luchi
Status
Not open for further replies.