Sup, my Fellow Basement-Dwellers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightrunner

Original poster
Hey, you. Yeah, you with the low self-esteem! I'm talkin' to you.

I'm Nightrunner. I'm a fifteen year old Mexican-American teen with a love of reading, writing, and drawing. Stylistically, I've been most greatly influenced by the character Batman and the Punk Rock genre. I have an IQ of 146 and I've scored INTJ on the Meyers-Briggs test. Despite my introversion, I have a love of people, and can be quite compassionate to troubled souls. I aim to be helpful when possible, though I don't feel bad when I am legitimately unable. I have a year of experience under my belt with roleplaying and I hail from a site from which all the games I once loved have died, been rebooted, and lost their souls. In past times I've primarily played games involving comic book characters and other fandoms. Though, I hope to widen out on this site. I have a strong wish to only put forth quality work here, and as such, I may be found amongst this site's workshops and discussion areas.

I have several original ideas I would like to execute here, and I am open to invitations for any existing game not involving smut. So, wassup?

Welcome to the site. I'm pretty new here myself, but so far, it's a pretty neat place. I hope you have a good time and find the improvement you seek here.

Hey now, I don't dwell in a basement. Where I live, it's too close to sea level to build basements. So I "dwell" in my messy bedroom where I grew up, even though I'm 21. Totally different. :-)

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your stay.

What is this basement place? Is it some strange Amerikan invention?

But I have a house and there is no basement. ;____;

Welcome to the site, runner!

R-9, thanks dude. I also hope to find what I seek. That said, I wish you the same thing.

T'Shara, I think you should take some time to evaluate your life and possibly consider moving to a place that can properly house you underground.

Mr.Hemingway, the basement is a place where real magic happens. It's a place where a man can lay back, read a comic book, empty a bottle or two of beer, smoke some drugs, lay around lazily, and be free. So yes, it's American.

Thank you, Diana. However, I also suggest that you get a basement.

YES!!! BASEMENT DWELLERS UNITE!!!

OUR

TIME

HAS

COME

Welcome to Iwaku!, lightblue
Hi Nightrunner! Who's that superhero-looking dude in your avatar? He looks cool.

So I thought I'd let you know a couple of things I've found invaluable which you may or may not already know:

• There's a little "watch thread" thing at the top right of threads, if the thread is important to you, you can hit it and get alerts any time someone posts there!
  • Iwaku uses BBcode, which is a really useful and cool way to add life to your posts. In the rich text editor(default), you don't need to worry about code craziness, but if you hit the "BBCode editor" button in the top right you get to see all the guts of your post style and can use cool techniques you might find around the site! (Note: some code; the "fieldset" tag used in this post for instance, is viewable in the rich text editor. trial and error is your friend in this matter.)
  • To view a post before you actually throw it up for all to see, hit "more options" for a more in depth post window, (don't worry, you'll be redirected back when you post,) then hit preview.

If you're at a loss as to what to do or how to sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to picking RPs to join, feel free shoot me a PM!
Also, I saw you made a character in Ilium. If you need help there feel free to PM me too! :)

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.