Sup? I'm new.

D

Dessie777

Original poster
Got this thing off of one of the top threads..here it goes.

Dessie,Des,Desiree, I'll answer to Doc
Take a guess at my gender.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup. Been RPing for years but the site I use is down and I need an outlet.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Either is good.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Uh, duh.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Mr. Simple by Super Junior.

Aaaaaawww hell yeah a KPop lover up in here! Hey ho, @Dessie777!

Welcome to Iwaku! We're a really friendly community here!

Ask around if you have any questions about the site! Have fun roleplaying on our boards or hone your writing craft at our Institute!

Have fun!

-Levusti

Woo! K-pop lover already! -Love your sig by the way.

You wouldn't happen to know any good Roleplays would you?

Mmm, not at the moment. All the ones I have are kinda stagnating for a few moments.

Feel free to put up a global Roleplay Invitation Request. People will search you out if they need someone.

Do make sure your Roleplay Resume is updated so people know your preferences. This may seem to narrow your chances, but it actually helps you find members whose roleplays and preference would appeal most to you.

I do have to say though, it might not be immediate before you get a request. I personally feel that we are not a very FAST moving site, especially outside of the Jump-Ins and the Mature Roleplays. However, since this will be posted for an extended amount of time, you can find invitations for many more months to come.

If you want to find a roleplay to cater closer to your tastes or one you'd like to set up yourself, set up an "Interest Check" in the Roleplay Talk Forums to see if others would find your roleplay interesting.

Also, thanks for liking my sig! It's Seo In Guk, and he's not the DROP DEAD MOST GORGEOUS Korean singer out there, but man, he's captured this lil' fanboy's heart. Hnnngh, I cannot even begin to articulate my love for this man. <3

If you have any other questions or wanna talk about more K-Pop, feel free to ask more or post on my profile! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help :) I did find on Roleplay that is just starting up and looks quite interesting but I may try the Invitation request. ^_^

Actually, @Dessie777 I now recall that here is a mystery roleplay called The Death of Jerome Butler needing more players, especially with male.characters. I usually play males, but I chose a female this time, not realizing that there would be an abundance of female characters. Of course, I'm sure another woman would be welcome.

I don't mind playing men, I cosplay men a lot.