• Thread starter DiabolikalAkemi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DiabolikalAkemi

Original poster
Hey there!

I go by Akemi. I'm 22 years old and I'm British (no, I don't have a fancy accent of drink tea with my pinky finger in the air. I sound like a female version of Ned Stark heh).

I suck at these things. I've been RPing since I was... well, old enough to navigate the internet in a responsible manner and I'm pretty much an open book. I have no triggers or anything like that, so you can literally throw your darkest ideas at me and I will be all "FUCK YEAH LET'S DO THIS!"

As for my interests, I love writing. It's been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. I'm also a gamer of sorts too. I love RPGs and Otome games. I'm hooked on Final Fantasy XIV and Dragon Age Inquisition right now. If you play FFXIV too, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you my character's name and we should be friends and stuff. Oh, I also have a cat who is my little fur baby and I spend far too much time cat napping with him.

I like to think I'm a nice person but I am rather blunt. I don't bar any punches and I most certainly will not sugar coat things. If I think you're being rude, I will tell you so.

Uhh... so yeah, if you wanna know anything else, message me or drop a reply here.

Welcome to Iwaku! Here's a cookie for you to enjoy.

Reactions: Nyan_Aru
Hell yeah, cookie! Thanks for the welcome :D And the food. *easily bribed*

Well. I do give you my cake. *passing the cake

Wohoo! Cake :D

Also, your avatar. It's Laito! ^_^ The little pervert muffin!

Welcome. And about that cake... just make sure it ain't a lie.

Thanks!

And now you have me doubting the cake D: Is it a lie? Or is it true?

Oh god... my brain hurts.

Does the cake matter? We have cookies. Actually, have another one.

Oh yeahhh~

Cookies make everything better ;D

Welcome to Iwaku Akemi! well since you have cake and cookies... uhmm I'll be giving you donuts then~! *shoving in a tray of donuts*

Thanks, GreenSea! *rubs hands together* All this food.... Time to get busy~

Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.